X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney+

Anyone tried it yet?
    "PSH!!!"

My wife hasn't made any sandwiches or cleaned anything since the service launched.

Comment

Its ok, my wife likes it and there are a lot of the bigger name shows on there. Bundled with Hulu it is a decent set up. It won't be long though and I bet they will be adding more and more. Netflix was ok for a while but it just appeared to be taking a dive the last year or so.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

FWIW, if you're on VZW and have their unlimited plan, you can get 1yr of this service for free.

Comment

isn't it basically just animation, star wars, and super heroes?

Comment

Yarrr harrr. A pirates life for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post

Comment

bro they have all the old stuff.

made my kids watch robin hood. then aladdin. and they sat through most of them. better than watching the new spiderman multiverse for the seventy third time.

next will be fox and hound.

i might even watch the mandalorian.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                  bro they have all the old stuff.

made my kids watch robin hood. then aladdin. and they sat through most of them. better than watching the new spiderman multiverse for the seventy third time.

next will be fox and hound.

i might even watch the mandalorian.
                  I'm thinking about making my 7 and 4 year old girls watch old yeller this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    this and only this
                    WH

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                      I'm thinking about making my 7 and 4 year old girls watch old yeller this weekend.
                      Damn that should be interesting. "hey kids, alow me to ruin your day for you real quick."

my wife told me yesterday she wants it. Only reason I'm thinking I should say yes is they have Tailspin, one of the absolute best cartoons made ever.

Comment

This is damn near the same price as buying 3 Pixar movies a year...my wife got it and I think it's a good deal. Especially when you have a 3 year old.

But...they will obviously do the ole Netflix move and slowly increase it yearly.

Comment

I'm enjoying it. I got the 3 year package when it was offered.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                            Only reason I'm thinking I should say yes is they have Tailspin, one of the absolute best cartoons made ever.

Fuck Disney+.
                            sigpic

Comment

The Mandalorian is one of the best shows on Television right now, in my opinion. And I think all of the newer Star Wars movies suck.

You ever want to see someone beat the shit out of some Jawas? That's the Mandalorian.
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X