Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Twitter Bot Replaces Every Instance of “God” in Joel Osteen’s Tweets with “Your

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
    I can't believe people still fall for this televangelist shit.
    Unfortunately, their life experiences didn't bestow them with the intelligence and/or the confidence to logically deconstruct the fact that it's a scam...
    it's just sad...

and there's a special place in hell for people who take advantage of people like that vs. trying to lift them up...

it's one thing to be "down for yours" to "look out for number one", etc. But to trick others out of the fruits of their labor and out of their dreams and their optimism is just plain wicked... there's no other way to describe it
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
      Respectfully, I think you are mistaking the mocking of God with the mocking of a person that has continuously taken advantage of others to enrich himself in the name of God and Christ. This is a person that should be mocked and shunned from the church. He is leading thouands away from Christ.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      If it was taking bible verses and doing it, i would be with you, but this might as well be Trump and replacing 'great' with 'rollerblade'.

just to be clear, im all for making jokes at all costs including religion. this just wasn't that funny to me.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        just to be clear, im all for making jokes at all costs including religion. this just wasn't that funny to me.

god bless.
        you should magnify your sense of humor.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

god bless.
          You didn't think this one was funny?? I lol'd..

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            You didn't think this one was funny?? I lol'd..
            Brings on flashbacks of Geor?
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              Brings on flashbacks of Geor?
              Lol.. Nah, just because it's so true!

Comment

My wife is laughing uncontrolably at these.

Comment

i like to think its not because i go to church and take my faith seriously, but are those just not that funny? feel free to call me a sanctimonious asshole....

god bless.
                  not all of them were funny but most were, and a few were hilarious
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Another internet yawner...

Comment

Working...
                    X