DFWM Presidential Election Exit Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DFWM Presidential Election Exit Poll

What flavor of shit sandwich did you opt for?
    Trump
    0%
    Clinton
    0%
    Johnson
    0%
    Stien
    0%
    I'm too lazy/don't care to research a candidate myself and only believe what I see on social media so I'm not going to vote!
    0%

The poll is expired.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

You need to include "did not vote". I could not vote for either.

Comment

I penciled in "Ronald Regan's Ghost" hope he wins

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        You need to include "did not vote". I could not vote for either.
        There's 4 options?
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Need to add: "I'm too lazy/don't care to research a candidate myself and only believe what I see on social media so I'm not going to vote"

Comment

^^^ that's 95 percent of my co-workers ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
              ^^^ that's 95 percent of my co-workers ^^^
              Well if they were in Detroit they'd probably get a free bus ride and an AYCE buffet lunch if they promised to vote for Hillary.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                Need to add: "I'm too lazy/don't care to research a candidate myself and only believe what I see on social media so I'm not going to vote"
                Maybe a MOD can, I dont have the ability to edit the Poll.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                  Maybe a MOD can, I dont have the ability to edit the Poll.
                  Johnson is there, close enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    There's 4 options?
                    True, and two that, unfortunately, matter.

Comment

Voted at lunch. Got to love the smaller areas. Walked right in, showed my ID and I was at the booth. I asked how many have voted today thus far and he said 190.

Now, the downtown area, I'm told, has no parking. It's swamped.
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Comment

Johnson is there, close enough.
                          Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          True, and two that, unfortunately, matter.
                          I would like to see an end to the stupid two party system that gave us the these candidates. Perhaps my third party vote will help get federal campaign funding to the third party(ies) next cycle, so they can put someone in the race worth voting for. Texas is a done deal anyway.

Comment

Trump proved you don't have to be an establishment candidate to win a nomination. Sure he has the GOP nomination but he's not getting a whole lot of help from the party. Rinsed Penis did what he could but when the speaker of the house won't even support his parties candidate it's hard to win.

Comment

Trump proved you don't have to be an establishment candidate to win a nomination. Sure he has the GOP nomination but he's not getting a whole lot of help from the party. Rinsed Penis did what he could but when the speaker of the house won't even support his parties candidate it's hard to win.
                              But still shit? How does that have anything to do with it? The GOP has pretty much lost credibility with it's base, and that's the only reason Trump was able to nose in.

Comment

Working...
                              X