No announcement yet.

Da Boyz vs the 'Aints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coaching/Refs/Turnovers = loss! I would have thought we would have been blown out but that was not the case. On to GB
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      You see it as refs losing the game for them. No sir. Perform well enough to win, and the refs won't have anything to do with it.
      I disagree here, especially with two playoff caliber teams. You can't win a game with the referee keeps setting you back 10 yards, or handing the ball to the other team.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        You can keep on playing "if ifs and buts were candy and nuts" if you want to, but you're wasting your time. That shit doesn't win football games. You see it as refs losing the game for them. No sir. Perform well enough to win, and the refs won't have anything to do with it. I love how being a realist makes suddenly makes me a hater. This defense can't stop the run, can't stop the pass. Fact.

They are underperforming. Period. You can argue it all you want, you're wrong. Stats don't lie. Time has proven me right through the first 4 weeks of the season, and will continue to do so throughout the season if they don't get this train back on the tracks.
        Ravens will never win the superbowl!

Comment

Working...
        X