No announcement yet.

380 Rugger LCP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't been here in several days, but I'm in Prosper and have an LCP if you want to swap pins. I have owned mine several years and no troubles. Like others, I do not shoot it often. I've probably run 100 rounds through it. It's not the most fun gun to shoot, but it does what I ask of it.

Comment

Got to check out Scott's LCP and damn that's a small biatch (that's what she said!)! Any idea how it compares to the Glock 42 or KelTec 3AT? What are you guys loading it with? I've heard that basically FMJ is the way to go as far as reliability and penetration and that HP ammo is not worth it. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
        I haven't been here in several days, but I'm in Prosper and have an LCP if you want to swap pins. I have owned mine several years and no troubles. Like others, I do not shoot it often. I've probably run 100 rounds through it. It's not the most fun gun to shoot, but it does what I ask of it.
        Thanks man! I actually got a new one
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Update : Called Ruger and they gave me two options

1. They would mail me a shipping label would fix it at no cost and send it back to me. They said about 2 week turn around.
          2. I take it to where I bought it (Field Steam/Dicks) and they would mail it to Ruger and I would go pick up there once ready.

Welp decided to go to the store in Prosper where I got it, Manager was very nice. When walking in with the box and gun in it, the employee stopped me and called the manager. Manager then inspected gun to make sure it was not loaded etc...he saw how the pin fell right out and gun pretty much fell apart (I'm sure he could also tell I never shot the thing)...he asked me when did I buy it from them. I told him gun was not even two months old and never had shot it before. He said follow me. Which I did. Went to the gun counter, he apologized and told me to pick another 380 same CAL or new model and that he would give it to me for the price I paid for the one I was taking back. With that said, he refunded me the money for the defective one and put it on a gift card (he bought the other one back/took my name off of it) so I got me the 2.0 at no extra charge to me. Got me a newer, better version of the gun for the same price $219 vs $289 ! Ended up getting another two mags for it. By far best experience I've ever had at any store.
          Last edited by Juiced4v; 11-04-2019, 02:36 PM.
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

That's great news!
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Just saw the LCP II the other day - not a bad little gun compared to the original.

...should've picked a Browning Black Label though.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Yeah that is the one I chose the LCP II. Just by the looks of it you can tell they took a lot more pride in making it. Cant wait to shoot it.

Comment

I picked up a Kel-Tec P3-at a few years ago for tiny pocket carry and can say its not the best looking and most fun to shoot...but for $150 in the box it was a pretty good deal and has reliably fired several hundred rounds...but that LCP 2 is a nice looking and comfortable gun in my hands...may have to go find me a deal on one someday.

Comment

I really like the trigger on the LCP 2. I got it at a gun show a few months back for $249 out-the-door, though that did include them giving me a 10% veterans discount (without even asking).
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                      Update : Called Ruger and they gave me two options

1. They would mail me a shipping label would fix it at no cost and send it back to me. They said about 2 week turn around.
                      2. I take it to where I bought it (Field Steam/Dicks) and they would mail it to Ruger and I would go pick up there once ready.
                      That's cool. I'm glad they made it right for you. Real customer service is kind of hard to find these days, so this is a good story.

Comment

Indeed! It turned out better for me that the gun had that issue.

Comment

Not a bad price for that pistol, the LCP II.
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

So for those of you that are carrying a .380, what do you have it loaded with?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                              I went with Winchester Defend HP's

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                                Mine has federal hydra shocks in the mag
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X