Mach E spotted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    We all knew it was coming, the shot of the glowing horse months ago, told us that. We all knew (if you had been paying attention) that a EV Mustang was coming and to tell you the truth, I'm glad its an SUV instead of a Mustang body type. I know that in the very near future, there will be full EV Mustangs, as long as that bitch runs like a stripped down Tesla P-80, I'm OK with it, what are we going to do? EV is the future, maybe not our immediate future but in the next few generations everyone will all be driving EV's
    I'm cool with electrification. 4 Door SUV's with a Mustang badge, not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
      I hear ya, and I agree. Though Ford knows what they are doing, there are millions of Mustang fans out there and a majority will buy this thing just so they can add it to the garage full of Mustangs they don't drive...present company included...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Yes, thats old news and thats what I was talking about in my previous thread. Everyone was thinking it was going to be an AWD drive GT500 or a variant and maybe a GT350, but it has come to light now that the MACH E is here that thats where that new patent was made for was in fact for the MACH E, though it does say in that article that it could work for any longitudinal CE engine platform.
        Last edited by Rick Modena; 11-14-2019, 01:54 PM.
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Yeah, this.

I might even buy one, but I really wish Ford hasn’t named it Mustang.

But I guess this is what happens when you make a FUCKIN’ FURNITURE GUY the CEO. Hackett may be the biggest exec hiring fuck up since HP hired Leo Apotheker.

In all honesty, I look forward to the day that Ford makes an EV that is a real Mustang. But this Mustang crossover crap is,,,,,, well crap.

Comment

This thing shouldn't be anywhere near a Mustang badge, seems to me that Ford is trying to sexy up a very un-sexy electric kid-hauler. It could very well be amazing competition for Tesla, and a great platform, but it's not a Mustang.

Kinda like that Shelby pickup, but much much worse.

Comment

The leak shows us just about everything we need to know about the Mustang Mach E, including specs, pricing, options, and an unmasked view of the car.

Pricing, Specs, pictures.. including the interior.

Frankly, except for the name, I think Ford has a winner here.

Comment

Looks really good. I like everything I’m seeing but the name/badge.

Comment

Looks really good. I like everything I’m seeing but the name/badge.
                  Yea, I think that is going to be the general consensus. IMO, this look very competitive with the Tesla Model Y, but I expect Musk will make sure they improve the production model to insure it beats out the FauxStang..

Can I get a copyrwrite on FauxStang?

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                    Yea, I think that is going to be the general consensus. IMO, this look very competitive with the Tesla Model Y, but I expect Musk will make sure they improve the production model to insure it beats out the FauxStang..

Can I get a copyrwrite on FauxStang?
                    Mustnotcallitastang.

Comment

Soccermomstang.

Comment

Damn, I was wanting to hate it, but I really do like that thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                          https://electrek.co/2019/11/14/ford-...-specs-leaked/

Pricing, Specs, pictures.. including the interior.

Frankly, except for the name, I think Ford has a winner here.
                          The thing that pisses me off most about this car is that I want it.

Maybe I'll wait for a Lincoln version because that feels a little less blasphemous.

Comment

I'm sorry. They are marketing this electro/mechanical asshole as a Mustang. It's asinine.

Change the nomenclature. Purist are going to hate this thing.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                              I'm sorry. They are marketing this electro/mechanical asshole as a Mustang. It's asinine.

Change the nomenclature. Purist are going to hate this thing.

Purist is just another name for hipster and they hate everything new or popular so screw them. They wont be a customer anyways so their opinion holds no commercial value.

In saying that...I agree that calling it a mustang is silly. But that's not going to change someone's purchasing decision.

Comment

I was thinking I want one, but the problem is the one I want would be the 60K GT model. Though practically speaking If I get rid of my mustang I'll likely end up in a Ranger before the E.

Comment

Working...
                                X