No announcement yet.

City/county military equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got two choppers and a mine resistant vehicle to go with a bunch of ARs. They value the choppers at 90k and 190k. but the mine truck is 700k.

Comment

Tarrant has 2 of them apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        I don't think police should have military equipment. They shouldn't be allowed to have anything we are not.
        So you would prefer it be sold to another country, or just torn down and sold for scrap?

Do you have some fear that the police will use these vehicles against you some how?
        sigpic

Comment

Yes and yes.

Comment

Yea, can't say I agree.
            Especially as more animals continue to show their colors and what they're capable of with riots.
            sigpic

Comment

I might agree if they weren't in the news everyday for over stepping their authority and completely fucking someones life over.

Comment

I might agree if they weren't in the news everyday for over stepping their authority and completely fucking someones life over.
                Equipment isn't the problem with that.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  It sure isn't the fucking solution.

Comment

Who said it was?
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't think police should have military equipment. They shouldn't be allowed to have anything we are not.
                      Should you have enough cash, you can buy anything on the list. Nothing on there is illegal to own per se. Maybe some of the guns if they're full auto, but if you jump through the hoops you can have one of those too
                      Here is a place to shop if you like:
                      Last edited by dcs13; 08-21-2014, 06:28 PM. Reason: added

Comment

Yea, can't say I agree.
                        Especially as more animals continue to show their colors and what they're capable of with riots.
                        Something tells me that in the event of more LA style riots, a $733k mine truck and helicopters are not going to help. The people aren't laying mines, and they sure as hell arent going to shoot rioters from the helicopters. So what do they need this stuff for? Its all just feeding their bigger and better = more control mentality which we all know they need to simmer down on. WAY down

But just imagine if they are using it, when they go on one of their tangents of fucking peoples lives over. If a beat cop can go all yippe ki yay motherfcker on some unarmed individual or his dog for no apparent reason, then there is nothing to say that same guy can't do it when hes controlling some kind of military hardware. Not to mention, do you really want them to be all geared up in the event that some form of tyranny takes over?
                        WH

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                          Should you have enough cash, you can buy anything on the list. Nothing on there is illegal to own per se. Maybe some of the guns if they're full auto, but if you jump through the hoops you can have one of those too
                          Here is a place to shop if you like:
                          http://www.govliquidation.com/
                          Didn't see MRAP's, helos or automatic rifles.

Comment

Buy your MRAP here:
                            Defense military technology supports Oshkosh military trucks and tactical vehicles, including the battle-proven MRAP M-ATV.

Or hell, hire me and I'll weld you one up for the cost of time and materials.

Get your FFL and buy all the full auto you want...

Helicopter ? Hell, just rent that. Its a better deal that way
                            Last edited by dcs13; 08-21-2014, 06:44 PM. Reason: added

Comment

Ive probably finger fucked most of what Denton Co. got. I know there some stuff not on that list.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X