Beheading in Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beheading in Oklahoma

An Oklahoma twister took her house and a local maniac took her life. Colleen Hufford, the 54-year-old woman who was savagely beheaded by a deranged co-worker, was working at Vaughan Foods when a de…

Oklahoma man beheads woman, stabs 2nd victim during workplace fight: report Okla. man beheads woman during workplace fight: report

MEG WAGNER, ORKY SIEMASZKO Today, 10:14 AM

Moore Police
    Police said 30-year-old Alton Nolen rushed into an Oklahoma food distribution plant and stabbed two women, one fatally.
    The FBI is investigating an outbreak of Islamic State-like terror in the heartland after a recently-fired Oklahoma man stormed into a food plant and savagely beheaded a former co-worker.
    Alton Nolen also stabbed and critically injured another woman before he was shot and wounded by an Oklahoma County reserve deputy who works at the plant.
    The G-men were called after workers at Vaughan Foods in Moore, Okla. reported the Nolen recently converted to Islam and had been trying to convert others, local media reported Friday.
    There was no evidence that Nolen’s new-found faith figured in the grisly attack, but the beheading was a brutal reminder of the recent ISIS executions of two U.S. journalists and a British aid worker.

Kyle Phillips/AP
    A worker from Vaughan Foods reacts after one person was stabbed and beheaded and a second person stabbed at Vaughan Foods Moore, Okla., Thursday.
    “This suspect was angry about some sort of incident that happened at the business,” Sgt. Jeremy Lewis of the Moore Police Department said. “These women really had nothing to do with that. He was just acting out against them. They are the first people he came in contact with.”
    Nolen, 30, went on a rampage not long after he was fired, Lewis said.
    Around 4 p.m. Thursday, Nolen arrived back at the plant, clipping a car with his SUV, and barged into the front office where he attacked the first person he encountered — 54-year-old Colleen Hufford.

Kyle Phillips/AP
    Police said the 30-year-old suspect was fired earlier in the day and left the plant in his SUV, but quickly drove back to begin his rampage.

Kyle Phillips/AP
    An Oklahoma State Trooper help secure the scene at Vaughan Foods following the gruesome event.

Kyle Phillips/AP
    As Nolen was attacking Johnson, Vaughan Foods' chief operating officer Mark Vaughan, (not pictured) began shooting at the stabber, stopping the rampage.
    With a knife, Nolen stabbed the poor women in the neck so hard he severed her head, Lewis said.
    Then Nolen went after 43-year-old Traci Johnson, stabbing her repeatedly with the same knife.
    Alerted by the screams, Mark Vaughn shot Nolen and ended his rampage.

“He’s a hero in this situation,” Lewis said. “It could have gotten a lot worse.”
    Nolen did not know either victim
    “They just happened to be in his way as he came in upset," Lewis said.

news9.com
    Police said the suspect attacked the first two people he could find at Moore"s Vaughn Foods. It"s not clear if he was also a worker at the plant.

Nolen was taken to a nearby hospital and expected to survive, police said. He has not yet been charged with a crime.
    Johnson was in stable condition and also expected to recover.
    It’s not clear how long Nolen worked at the factory or why he was fired. But he has had several run-ins with the law since 2011.

Among other things, Nolen’s rap sheet includes arrests for possession of a controlled substance, assault and battery on a police officer, and escape from detention.
    Moore is no stranger to tragedy. Last year, large swath of the this town of 57,000 residents were levelled by a massive tornado and 24 people were killed.
    csiemaszko@nydailynews.com
    Last edited by Chili; 09-26-2014, 10:57 AM. Reason: Added story text
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Holy shit.
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Dayum!
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Couldn't copy the article on my phone. Some crazy shit to say the least.
        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Fucking snackbars

Comment

Muslims kill them all before its too late.

Comment

"With a knife, Nolen stabbed the poor women in the neck so hard he severed her head, Lewis said"

That's one hell of a "stab"

Comment

What a dick.

Comment

That's pretty insane.

Comment

It looks like he had issues before he converted to Islam
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Wow, probably going to become more common due to all this ISIS crap.
                      Ford
                      GM
                      Toyota
                      VAG

Comment

Sickos all over the place and people want to talk about gun confiscation. How could the best cop in the world help in a situation like that? You're on your own.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

There was no evidence that Nolen’s new-found faith figured in the grisly attack
                          Well I guess he just went ni66a-crazy. Besides, they missed an important detail in the story.

Nolen spoke to co-workers before he left and said "I be-heading to lunch".

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            Sickos all over the place and people want to talk about gun confiscation. How could the best cop in the world help in a situation like that? You're on your own.
                            Most companies ban concealed carry so that puts you back as defenseless as well.
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                              Well I guess he just went ni66a-crazy. Besides, they missed an important detail in the story.

Nolen spoke to co-workers before he left and said "I be-heading to lunch".

Comment

Working...
                              X