Beheading in Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
    Most companies ban concealed carry so that puts you back as defenseless as well.
    fair enough. I think technically my company does...

...but in theory one could pocket carry and generally have nothing to worry about.

I hear ya though, damn liability and paranoia sucks for normal gun folks.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Well then. Obviously we need stricter gun control laws.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
        Sickos all over the place and people want to talk about gun confiscation. How could the best cop in the world help in a situation like that? You're on your own.
        Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        Most companies ban concealed carry so that puts you back as defenseless as well.
        "As Nolen was attacking Johnson, Vaughan Foods' chief operating officer Mark Vaughan, (not pictured) began shooting at the stabber, stopping the rampage."

I read elsewhere that the COO is a reserve law enforcement officer, so there ya go.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

A single stab in the neck=beheading?! I dunno but it seems very fishy like they are trying to make it appear as something that it was not... unless he used a samurai sword...

Just seems like there is a strange spin on this. RIP to her...

Comment

Good deal, I missed that in the articles I read. Good for him...too bad for her still though. A shame the fuck stick is still alive as well.

Comment

they should have transported him to the hospital by chaining him to the bumper
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                by his head

Comment

how many more do you think work in plants where our food is processed?

Comment

We've had a nut at our plant tell a few that he was going to off a couple of supervisors. We fired him the next day and our operations manager told us that if wanted to keep a pistol at our desk he doesn't mind, Just don't get in the way of him shooting first. Since that day I've kept a .380 in my desk.

Comment

I was wondering how long it would take for this to get posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                        if only this had happened in Jasper...
                        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Please note, good guy with a gun stopped the rampage.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I guess it's time for Christians to step up their game.

Comment

Now they will try to ban reserve law officers from the workplace.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                                how many more do you think work in plants where our food is processed?
                                No shit! Or places like water treatment plants.

Comment

Working...
                                X