Sporting clay GTG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sporting clay GTG?

anyone down for a sunday morning at either Alpine or Elm Fork?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

I would be if it falls on a sun im off.

Comment

sounds like fun, I'd be down for elm fork for sure.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        sounds like fun, I'd be down for elm fork for sure.
        Alpine is 8 miles from my house, so I normally go there, but the last time they had some issues with equipment and we couldnt shoot at a couple of stands I liked. Im down for elm fork since Ive never been and would like to check it out.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I haven't been to Alpine, but will still be in there if I can make it work. Elm Fork is nice, they have everything there from skeet, trap, and a sporting clays course. And being in Irving it's pretty central to the metroplex and might allow the "most" number of people depending on interest.
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
            I haven't been to Alpine, but will still be in there if I can make it work. Elm Fork is nice, they have everything there from skeet, trap, and a sporting clays course. And being in Irving it's pretty central to the metroplex and might allow the "most" number of people depending on interest.
            Im good with elm fork, I would love to check it out.

The last time I went to alpine, I parked and turned the truck off, and about the time I was pulling the key out a ricochet'd bullet landed on the cowl in front of me.

Comment

Depending on the date, I'll make Elm Fork. I've been to Alpine once...I think Elm Fork is nicer.

Comment

I'm game for Elm Fork.
                G'Day Mate

Comment

I haven't shot clays in a long time but I might be in depending on timing... but I really don't have much free time until after Jan 1

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                    I haven't shot clays in a long time but I might be in depending on timing... but I really don't have much free time until after Jan 1
                    You may have been there the last time I did, too.

Comment

In for Elm Fork!
                      WRX

Comment

I'd be in for either.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Went to Elm Fork this past week when it was 108!!! The "Woods" course was just opened after being closed since Thanksgiving. Apparently most of that course got washed away with all the rain we had. If you shoot the Woods let me know how ya'll do on the mini truck stand!!!!

Comment

I'm in. But it has to be before 9/11
                            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I'd like to do the Woods course. Haven't done that yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X