TRT. Who's on it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    Ive been donating. Hematocrit was 54 and 52 the last two times, three months apart. My dose has gone up from 160 to 240 in the meantime.
    Damn 54 is pretty damn high. My doc would cut me off from T if I hit 53. I do take an aspirin a day to help a little.

Have you had your T tested 3-4 days after pinning 240mg?
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
      Damn 54 is pretty damn high. My doc would cut me off from T if I hit 53. I do take an aspirin a day to help a little.

Have you had your T tested 3-4 days after pinning 240mg?
      yeah, 7 days later it was somewhere in the 500ish range. Midway on both free and total tests.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• For those of you on TRT through a clinic or Dr., what range does your dr. try to get you to? Do they shoot for an average based on your age or a 20 yr old average?

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
          For those of you on TRT through a clinic or Dr., what range does your dr. try to get you to? Do they shoot for an average based on your age or a 20 yr old average?
          Not a care. Been as high as 1100, doc said, "it's not fucking crazy, you feel good, we'll go with it." Backed off due to hematocrit stuff, but still 800+ and as long as other levels are good, there's no "goal" number (I'm 34)

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            Not a care. Been as high as 1100, doc said, "it's not fucking crazy, you feel good, we'll go with it." Backed off due to hematocrit stuff, but still 800+ and as long as other levels are good, there's no "goal" number (I'm 34)
            Same for me, even with very consistent dosing mine tends to ebb and flow between 1000-1200 with each blood draw. I always do draws on the same day and injections also always the same days. My doc is happy with that range although i would prefer to keep it closer to the 1000 again for hematocrit reasons. I turn 40 this year.
            1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
            TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
            Work In Progress

Comment

• I've been considering going down the rabbit hole at some point soon, being that I'll become a domino in October (42). Any of you guys have a Dr that's ok with intentionally keeping it on the high end? I wouldn't mind sqeezing out a few more years of recompositioning before I give up the gym rat life.

I tested in the 800's two years ago, and the doc at that point said to steer clear of HRT, so it may still be a waste of time, unless I can find a doc or center that will dose on the high-end.

Comment

• If you were in the 800's naturally you will get no benefit from doses that are truly in the TRT range. Sounds to me like you want to do a "lite" cycle, and I am not certain you are going to find a reputable doc who is on board with that. I guess if you have the coin you could always go with HGH if you want a boost that is doc prescribed, but that stuff is pricey. Or just go all in and order yourself some real gear and do what you like.

sigpic
                Work In Progress

Comment

• Isnt all TRT a "lite cycle"?

Comment

• No, it should be replacing what your body is not properly manufacturing, thus the "R" in TRT. If you elevate well beyond the normal range of a healthy adult male then yes I guess you would be. However a "mild" cycle is still usually 2 to 3 times the dose anyone on replacement therapy takes.

sigpic
                    Work In Progress

Comment

• A cycle is a cycle regardless of the reason. It cant be that damn hard to find a dr because I see these jacked 60+ year olds all over the place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        A cycle is a cycle regardless of the reason. It cant be that damn hard to find a dr because I see these jacked 60+ year olds all over the place.
                        Haha I hear that. Allot of those guys are paying $$ to get HGH. If they are using other compounds most likely they are getting it internet/grey market which is super easy to come by. I have a few in my gym that are in their 60's and jacked in ways you cannot do naturally no matter your age.

Anything dosed to keep the body within normal range is therapeutic. Anything beyond is a cycle.

sigpic
                        Work In Progress

Comment

• They say there's synthetic stuff now that won't harm your liver. Pills
                          WH

Comment

• Switched to a different dr today. She switched my BP meds and took blood for labs. I am currently at 75ml weekly of 200mg/ml. She said she prefers BioTe instead of injections. Not sure about the pellets.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                              Switched to a different dr today. She switched my BP meds and took blood for labs. I am currently at 75ml weekly of 200mg/ml. She said she prefers BioTe instead of injections. Not sure about the pellets.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                              Let me know what you find out. I was interested to hear about the time release implants.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Nope. Pellets have ups and downs. Twice a week injections reign supreme.

sigpic
                                Work In Progress

Comment

Working...
                                X