Texas Motor Speedway FND Practice runs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Motor Speedway FND Practice runs

Saw that you all have an event coming up at Texas Raceway in Kennendale, hope that I can attend and race some of you.
    Here is a video I made this summer at TMS FND, my car is fully stock...enjoy!
    BTW, love the new stangs, especially the Boss 302, what a killer car...hope I will get to see one at the event ( assuming I can make it ).
    2011 Porsche Boxster Spyder running against Ford Mustang GT, Mustang Cobra, Mustang 5.0, CTS-V, CTS-V Lingenfelter, Corvette

TMS is Texas Motor Speedway, yes I am a newbie to drag racing, FND stands for Friday Night Drags, though I think I prefer your version better LOL!

Comment

What the fuck are you talking about?
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Comment

Looks slow...
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

So there were no fast cars at the friday night drags ?
            Vortex rear stand $75
            8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
            My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
            but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
            11 4 door
            13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

LOL! Yes, these were the slower cars ( street legal mostly stock ). There were some really fast modified cars out there, 10 second 1/4 milers and faster, but I did not run against them ( what's the point? ). I ran against cars that were within a similar capability as mine.

Comment

You can find plenty of FND videos on YouTube, search is your friend, you will be able to see faster cars in the Outlaw class.

Comment

Looks like MustangGuy289 is the local comedian ( or maybe the local troll ) :-)

Comment

Originally posted by abedh View Post
                    Looks like MustangGuy289 is the local comedian ( or maybe the local troll ) :-)
                    I am a member of this site and you are a newb... you will most likely be harassed worse by others.
                    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

I am good with that! I enjoyed your joke, made me chuckle...given my video is showing a Porsche beating a few Mustangs on a Mustang forum I am guessing the harassment has yet to begin! It's all good, we are all having fun ( well, at least I am and I hope you are too ).
                      Will you be at the event in Kennedale? Would be cool to meet up in person.
                      I also regularly attend Cars and Coffee Dallas in Plano, TX ( I have a couple of videos of these events on YouTube as well ).

Comment

Originally posted by abedh View Post
                        I am good with that! I enjoyed your joke, made me chuckle...given my video is showing a Porsche beating a few Mustangs on a Mustang forum I am guessing the harassment has yet to begin! It's all good, we are all having fun ( well, at least I am and I hope you are too ).
                        Will you be at the event in Kennedale? Would be cool to meet up in person.
                        I also regularly attend Cars and Coffee Dallas in Plano, TX ( I have a couple of videos of these events on YouTube as well ).
                        Nobody on here drives Mustangs.
                        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Who the fuck is this guy?
                          Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                            Who the fuck is this guy?
                            Abed..... thank you come again.
                            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                              Nobody on here drives Mustangs.
                              So I am definitely the noob here. I mistakenly thought this was a Ford Mustang forum, I guess not...oops!
                              Live and learn I guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X