My Vacation to Mexico !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Vacation to Mexico !

Tonight, during my trip to mexico I encountered a CBR ( displacement unknown)

We took turns blowing past each other until we lined up at about 45 and took off. I jumped out a few feet through about 6k rpm's, but he started to walk me pretty badly . By the time I shift to third he is three or so lengths ahead and we both ease up at about 100. We got caught at a light behind a couple of cars and took said down time to rev the living @#!*% out of our machines. After weaving in and out, we saw open road approaching a downhill approx. half a mile or so until the next stop light. He gives me about two lengths or so and we go at it again. I drop to second, grab rev limiter, and slam third causing me to fishtail a little right ( yeah. I spun in third. Just like mike. lol ) but I'm able to hold his tail at my front bumper about four or so seconds and we let up. We pull up to the next light completely alone, no mexicans in sight. only a service road. The cross traffic light goes yellow, and I rev and hold at about 2500. The light changes and I ease it out, but not enough because I spun like a @#!*% carousel for a few seconds. The bike was already four lengths ahead, but there wasn't a single pedestrian car in sight so I didn't back off. Boom. third. Redline. fourth. I pinned it up until about 145 or so until I caught air off a railroad track and decided that I valued my life. The bike is probably eight or nine ahead now, he probably hit upwards of 180. We met up at the light afterward, exchanged friendly words in spanish, and went our seperate ways. Nice guy. Those bikes are mean machines for sure. Good times.
    2012 GT500

When did you put de NAWWWWZZZZ on your car ??!!

Comment

Fun Times no doubt!

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
        When did you put de NAWWWWZZZZ on your car ??!!
        no nawwwwwwzzz.....yet.
        2012 GT500

Comment

prolly a 600 lol

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
            prolly a 600 lol
            that couldnt ride!!

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
              prolly a 600 lol
              Moped
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

oh that was me on my 250 ninja.
                Big Rooster Racing
                1985 Mustang GT

Comment

If he was going 180 and you were going 145 how was he only 8 to 9 lengths out? And it must have been a motard if it was jumping rail road tracks. Fail

Comment

Originally posted by Super Coupe View Post
                    If he was going 180 and you were going 145 how was he only 8 to 9 lengths out? And it must have been a motard if it was jumping rail road tracks. Fail
                    He was pulling away pretty hard. I jumped the railroad tracks in my car. slopes at 145 will get you. I didnt watch him go over them, but he did.
                    2012 GT500

Comment

Damn!

So I would have smoked his ass!

Back in the 2.73 days I played with a cbr on 35 at night..

He kept looking back as I was still there.. 5k rpm in 4th for me. About 140 and I was still pulling really well.

He was about 3 in front and I was gaining, I'm sure he was playing around just seeing how fast I could go. But he gave me a thumbs up!

Last week I had a bike mess with me from a 40 roll. He won of course but when he slowed down for a fly by he had a harder time. Didnt even break 100mph through this all lol.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

I'll give both you clowns 4 lengths and the go on the b12.

Comment

guess i need to flash you down one night Mike so we can see who is fastest in Pilot Point lol
                          2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                            guess i need to flash you down one night Mike so we can see who is fastest in Pilot Point lol
                            I've ran a 03 Gt with 3.55, CAI and longtubes. I've beat him, he's beat me but here lately we've been dead even.

Ran cobraman and laid down some highway on him.

And a intake, exhaust 3.73 with diablo tuner 02 Gt and i got him by a fender but car wasn't running worth a damn.

The 03 Gt ran the 02 Gt and the 03 pulled him hard. So.. Going off that, we should be a close race favoring your car.

You have 3.73 full bolt ons + diablo tuner right? Oh and some suspension?

You run 8.5-8.7 right? Should be close!!!

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

yea...3.73s with the bolt ons and an SCT tuner but I've only ran an 8.80. I'm sure it will run better but I've never put DRs on it so
                              2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X