No announcement yet.

TRT. Who's on it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1ml of test injected weekly with 10mg of Anastrozole has my Testosterone Serum@1469 and my Estradiol@5.7

I feel better, but not fantastic

My doc backed the dose down to .75ml weekly, I started that on Friday, he's hoping to be around the 1000 number. Three more weeks@.75ml weekly and another lab to follow

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      Is that $30/wk including the Dr visit? Why not do it yourself? A needle/syringe is $0.25 and a vial will last couple months.
      I've considered this as well, but really was hoping to take the easy way out if the feedback on the pellets was positive.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

DIY is the way to go

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
          I've considered this as well, but really was hoping to take the easy way out if the feedback on the pellets was positive.
          I don't think you're going to find too many raving reviews on the pellets.

Comment

I pay $60 for 2 bottles of test, syringes and anastazole (arimidex) and $125 for Deca.

I take 600mg test and 400mg deca per week
            Scott Ganow
            Lone Star Performance
            16300 Midway Rd
            Addison, TX 75001
            214-630-5006

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
              You mean HCG? You do need to be on an AI regardless. Anastrazole not a good choice in men for TRT. It works, but it knocks estrone (good estrogen) down quite a bit and has less of an effect on estradiol (bad estrogen). Aromasin is a better option.
              Thanks for the suggestion. I remember you mentioned this before... I hope to find some soon so I can switch it out. Would I take the same amount?

Comment

You mean HCG? You do need to be on an AI regardless. Anastrazole not a good choice in men for TRT. It works, but it knocks estrone (good estrogen) down quite a bit and has less of an effect on estradiol (bad estrogen). Aromasin is a better option.
                Could you give an pro/con of Anastrazole vs Aromasin and the proper dosing (or if you have a link) this is something I want to discuss with my doc at my next visit. I am currently on Anastrazole but if a better option exists I am interested to learn more. Thanks for being a wealth of knowledge for us.
                1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                Work In Progress

Comment

Originally posted by 00KBGT View Post
                  I pay $60 for 2 bottles of test, syringes and anastazole (arimidex) and $125 for Deca.

I take 600mg test and 400mg deca per week
                  No doctor is going to prescribe that amount weekly.
                  Please keep this to TRT by legal means only.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                    1ml of test injected weekly with 10mg of Anastrozole has my Testosterone Serum@1469 and my Estradiol@5.7

I feel better, but not fantastic

My doc backed the dose down to .75ml weekly, I started that on Friday, he's hoping to be around the 1000 number. Three more weeks@.75ml weekly and another lab to follow
                    10mg Arimidex? You sure about that? Your E2 level should be kept around 20. Check your cholesterol...Adex will kill your lipid profile. Either back down the dose (0.5mg e3d or Aromasin 12.5mg eod). Can adjust from there. Aromasin does not hit your lipid profile like Adex does.

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                      No doctor is going to prescribe that amount weekly.
                      Please keep this to TRT by legal means only.
                      I am prescribed legally through my doctor 400mg test and 200mg deca weekly
                      Scott Ganow
                      Lone Star Performance
                      16300 Midway Rd
                      Addison, TX 75001
                      214-630-5006

Comment

Those dosage levels are not TRT, those are for "body enhancement" purposes. Surprised your doc would risk his liscense prescribing larger than therapeutic doses.
                        1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                        TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                        Work In Progress

Comment

10mg Arimidex? You sure about that? Your E2 level should be kept around 20. Check your cholesterol...Adex will kill your lipid profile. Either back down the dose (0.5mg e3d or Aromasin 12.5mg eod). Can adjust from there. Aromasin does not hit your lipid profile like Adex does.
                          1mg, not 10mg. My mistake.

I got my cholesterol levels checked a couple weeks ago, it was high, a 272 if I recall.

I have all the results but not with me. I'll have to look tomorrow.

Thanks for saying something. I plan on talking to my doctor about the Aromasin vs the Arimidex.

Comment

Originally posted by 00KBGT View Post
                            I am prescribed legally through my doctor 400mg test and 200mg deca weekly
                            I might buy off on the deca but not that amount of test.
                            In your previous post you stated that you are taking almost twice those amounts weekly but alright.

Originally posted by lowfast View Post
                            Those dosage levels are not TRT, those are for "body enhancement" purposes. Surprised your doc would risk his liscense prescribing larger than therapeutic doses.
                            My point exactly.

Comment

Some good info here...

Comment

In for cliffs notes. I ain't got no PhD

Comment

Working...
                                X