need a box for an F150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a box for an F150

2014 4-door. My friend gave me a box with (2) JL Audio 12s in it and a PG 500 amp. (i dont know shit about car audio)

The box they were in fit under the seat of his avalanche, however it is too tall for F150 back seat. does anyone have a box in an f150 and pics? if it's too much trouble i'd rather just sell this box/subs all as one piece to someone with a truck they will fit in.

Pics of front of woofer so I can tell what model it is.
    Deep subs won't fit under the F150 supercrew seat without being mashed into the floor which is not good.

Comment

I will take a better pic once the sun comes up some.

Comment

I built a custom box and put an MB quart full size 12 in it. It's a little close to the bottom of the seat, but it works. I left the box open under the 60% side of the seat and use it for storage.

I used a template of the interwebs to design the side profile and then just filled in the middle and make the enclosure the size I needed.

Even though you can be an asshole at times, I'll get some pics so you can see what I'm talking about.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

i'd love that, anyone need a box for an avalanche? I'd rather keep the subs i have and maybe just put one in the f150 like you are talking about, and one in one of the other cars.

Comment

Working...
          X