Weed use can lead to kidney failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    Find a reputable study that claims it has NEVER caused lung cancer. I didnt state the "fact"...you did...you have to provide the proof.
    The proof that something didn't happen? You must be high.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      https://www.survivornet.com/articles...sis-is-coming/

SurvivorNet was struck by the number of highly trained surgeons describing in vivid detail the biological ravages of repeated recreational pot smoking. “I’ve seen multiple, multiple cases of it. I see it every day. I’ll give you one for example. A patient never smoked before. Has been smoking weed since they were about 15, about a joint a day. And now they’re 30, 35, and they have a very aggressive lung cancer. They have these changes in their lungs that are emphysematous that you get from smoking,” Dr. Flores says. “Then when you look at their skin, you see the cancer there, just like in a smoker. You see a solid nodule there that’s eating away at the normal one. And patients say, Doc, I didn’t know I could get that from marijuana. They always said marijuana doesn’t cause lung cancer. And that really saddens me.”
      That's it? A story a guy told? Lol

No actual case of an actual marijuana cancer patient

Comment

https://www.lung.org/stop-smoking/sm...ng-health.html

"Smoking marijuana clearly damages the human lung. Research shows that smoking marijuana causes chronic bronchitis and marijuana smoke has been shown to injure the cell linings of the large airways, which could explain why smoking marijuana leads to symptoms such as chronic cough, phlegm production, wheeze and acute bronchitis.4,9"

"Conclusions:
        Long term cannabis use increases the risk of lung cancer in young adults."
        I never said it was harmless.

Also: being in the sun increases the risk of cancer

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post

So its not a fact?

Comment

Is your argument that it does not cause lung "cancer" or "disease". I'm pretty sure multiple people are arguing multiple points with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
              Is your argument that it does not cause lung "cancer" or "disease". I'm pretty sure multiple people are arguing multiple points with you.
              He stated it's a FACT that weed has NEVER caused lung cancer.

"Fact. Weed smoke has never given anyone, ever, in the history of time, lung cancer."

He is completely and undeniably wrong about that being a fact so now hes hiding behind other cancer causes.

Comment

• Just checking in to make sure this is another thread where Ruff is arguing with everybody.

Check.

As you were.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                  Just checking in to make sure this is another thread where Ruff is arguing with everybody.

Check.

As you were.
                  Someone has to keep things stirred up or its going to dry up here.

At least it's not dent logic spam!

Comment

He stated it's a FACT that weed has NEVER caused lung cancer.

"Fact. Weed smoke has never given anyone, ever, in the history of time, lung cancer."

He is completely and undeniably wrong about that being a fact so now hes hiding behind other cancer causes.
                    Show me a documented case.

Comment

So its not a fact?
                      "it"?

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                        Cannabis does not cause lung cancer, as stated and walked back by kingjason

Comment

• Arguing with Puffdaddie is like arguing with a woman...oh wait...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Quit "smoking" weed years ago. Vape is so much better. Still not convinced what all could be in these thc oil cartridges, so i have a dry herb vape. Havent partaked in over 5 months. Can take it or leave it

Comment

Cannabis does not cause lung cancer, as stated and walked back by kingjason
                              Oh please. I through out a quick statement and moved on, and then cleaned it up a little with out tweaking the original reply because actually I could care less. The article I quoted was a doctor that deals with that shit all of the time and his colleagues at UCLA of all places. I honestly don't feel like digging that hard because I don't smoke the stuff. Be my guest and take your chances, just be sure and blame something else if you get lung cancer later. I keep forgetting it is the miracle working cure all drug.
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Give it a few years. Some attorney will sue the marijuana growers like they did the tobacco companies. You can't inhale any "smoke" and it not cause an issue at some point at some level.

Comment

Working...
                                X