Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

word.

Comment

I'm not sure of your age, but I had really great luck later in life with much younger women. In person is all that's ever worried worked for me

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
        I'm not sure of your age, but I had really great luck later in life with much younger women. In person is all that's ever worried worked for me
        I am in my late 40s and have had the same experience. Women in their 20s swarm me. My fiance is 20.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy
          Statistically speaking...half of what a late 40 year old has is much more than half of what a 20 something has.

So from a purely fiscal standpoint...its better to divorce an older dude.
          That's why you don't marry them hoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            Man, Ill put up with a lot of shit to not have to think about dating again.
            I decided long ago, there will never be a wife #3.

Comment

When you are 40 and dating you will find every woman in the 30+ range to be on a much larger gold digging scale. The only variable that will lead to this not being the case is one who makes a lot of money.

And fuck, that aspect is worse than a gold digger. They think that the 6 figure income they attained makes them so great they deserve a movie star or some shit. And that's why they won't have kids and will be cat ladies at 42

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy
                Statistically speaking...half of what a late 40 year old has is much more than half of what a 20 something has.

So from a purely fiscal standpoint...its better to divorce an older dude.
                I own nothing in my name and there is a prenup. I also can spot a gold digger miles away. At first glance there is nothing about me that says "Money" unless you think that someone having a nice watch on their wrist means they're rich. I wear the same clothes that I work in every single day, typically drive my work trucks, and have plebeian taste. You have to be around me for a long time to see that I have anything.
                Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 11-30-2019, 08:50 AM.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  I own nothing in my name and there is a prenup. I also can spot a gold digger miles away. At first glance there is nothing about me that says "Money" unless you think that someone having a nice watch on their wrist means they're rich. I wear the same clothes that I work in every single day, typically drive my work trucks, and have plebeian taste. You have to be around me for a long time to see that I have anything.
                  I had a friend (RIP) who was in big time banking. His advice was to always look at watches and shoes and ignore everything else. I know an Asian guy that has a collection of rolexes and sneakers but his golf shirts and jeans reveal nothing.

Comment

Working...
                  X