New Rams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rams

Does anyone have the new Ram? 2019+ ? What are your thoughts/experience?

get the extended warranty! you'll need it

Comment

It's a roll of the dice...my friends have had nothing but problems.

Comment

Well I have had nothing but problems since I've had my F150. Yesterday it was 18 degrees when I left for work, the door (which has already been in the dealer once for this TSB) would not latch shut. It bounces off of the door jamb because the latch freezes. One of many problems I've had.

3 years old, 28k miles. JUNK.

Comment

I've had my '19 Rebel for just over a year. What questions do you have?

Comment

I have a '12 Ram Hemi Express that I bought new. It's been problem free for 7 years now. I say go for it. They are very nice trucks. Interior is best in class.

You have a warranty, if you are concerned about initial quality issues.

Comment

And for what its worth I have had a 2000, 2004, 2006, 2013, 2017, and now the '19. ONLY issue out of any of them was a trans solenoid on the '13. Replaced and was trouble free pulling a 32' travel trailer......

Comment

My dad has a 2019 Laramie. He's put 28K miles on it since March and has no issues whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                  I've had my '19 Rebel for just over a year. What questions do you have?
                  That's actually the model I am looking at. Do you like the way it rides? I know with the coil rear its supposedly much nicer than a leaf. I also was just curious if you have had any problems or nuances with it? Does it leak water? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    That's actually the model I am looking at. Do you like the way it rides? I know with the coil rear its supposedly much nicer than a leaf. I also was just curious if you have had any problems or nuances with it? Does it leak water? lol
                    Don't know about the Rebel, but the Laramie rides really nice. It's not cadillac smooth, but damned nice for a truck.

Comment

I have a 19 Laramie 4x4 hemi with nearly 10k miles on it now. Picked it up back in May. Has plenty of power, ton of room and sits pretty tall. I average about 19+mpg for highway driving like a lunatic and in mix/city worst I’ve got was about 14mpg. Like others have said, it’s a roll of the dice for problems. I got out of my hellcat because it started with a ton of electrical issues and rear end clunking. Weird not having a sports car, but the ride and comfort make up for it. Knock on wood, I’m happy with mine thus far.
                      2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

No doubt, it will be a Dodge.

Comment

Don't they have cam issues?

Comment

I think now days its a crap shoot with any brand. I just go with whatever brand has a good dealer near you. Lithia owns both the dodge and chevy dealers here and I have zero desire to deal with them if I have an issue so I've stuck with Ford. I've been fortunate I've had a 16 and now an 18 F150, put a combined 100k miles on 16 had the rearend going out when it was traded in, but other than that I never even got any of the recalls done on either.
                            Last edited by GrayStangGT; 12-16-2019, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                              Don't they have cam issues?
                              Lifter issues, the MDS lifter bearings can seize and take out the lobes on cam shaft.

My 2012 made it to 204k before I replaced the cam and lifters. Runs perfect again after the fix
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X