No announcement yet.

Bidets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just cant imagine how it doesn't make a huge mess..... Its got to have some pressure behind it to blast off all the danglers and dingle berries. When it hits does it not splatter shit soup all over the damn place? Then yall just get up and pull your draws up over a wet ass and shit soup covered legs?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      It’s no different than cleaning your asshole in the shower.
      It's only gay if you go past the 2nd knuckle. Everyone know's this.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
        I just cant imagine how it doesn't make a huge mess..... Its got to have some pressure behind it to blast off all the danglers and dingle berries. When it hits does it not splatter shit soup all over the damn place? Then yall just get up and pull your draws up over a wet ass and shit soup covered legs?
        Some of us dont sit down in our own shit and roll around. Do you squeeze your cheeks together while pushing it out or something? And its not like a dishwasher....its a directed stream. And then you just dab off the left over water.

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        It's only gay if you go past the 2nd knuckle. Everyone know's this.
        Lmao damn this guy...

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
          buncha faggots
          You'll have one soon...$35 on amazon

Comment

Bidets are cool no doubt, but like the last thread was on this subject. I'll say Mom to mom wet baby wipes are your friend.

Comment

I need video!!!!

Comment

Wet wipes FTW.

Comment

So you primitives finally caught up with me ehh? I first got one of these when I was stationed in Japan. Miyako’s parents had one. It had a heated seat, washed down your ahole, then it blew warm air to dry your ass.

The genius move, however, is that it had a faucet on top of the toilets tank. So, after you flush, you can wash your hands as the tank refills. Just one more thing that saves water. I haven’t seen that anywhere in the US yet. Pure F’ing genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                    So you primitives finally caught up with me ehh? I first got one of these when I was stationed in Japan. Miyako’s parents had one. It had a heated seat, washed down your ahole, then it blew warm air to dry your ass.

The genius move, however, is that it had a faucet on top of the toilets tank. So, after you flush, you can wash your hands as the tank refills. Just one more thing that saves water. I haven’t seen that anywhere in the US yet. Pure F’ing genius.
                    That is pretty damn smart. These other folks don't realize how bad wet wipes are for everything. The reduction in toilet paper costs yearly is nice also.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                    X