No announcement yet.

Sup y'all. Yes i got another money pit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am interested to see what ya do with it. Basically it's a mini Terminator engine.

Comment

Did add the intake kit to it today. Should do the blower pulley sometime this week. Also plan on adding an intercooler thats 3x the size to help battle this damn heat!
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

bro. you can church this car up as much as you want.

even the people that make them laugh at the people that buy them.

Comment

LOL. Shes a good ol JC Penny gal......

Im having fun and thats all that matters. $4000 hooptie with a couple grand tossed at it to just have some fun? Works for me. I have a dude that has 12k in cash right now but I still just aint interested.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

bro. i have told you before. do your thing player. i am not mad at you.

Comment

I was saying that in a friendly way. Kinda hard to see on a forum. lol

But thats same thing I tell my friends, it aint mine, aint my cup of tea but if it puts a smile on your face then enjoy it!

Comment

An open diff is good for roundy round road course stuff.

That intake tube on the M112 is too small. You can put the smaller blower pulley on it but you really need to open up that intake tract to get air into that thing. A typical Thunderbird SC with a 3.8L and an M90 has no problem running a 85mm throttle body and 90mm mass air meter.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

The MAF, throttle body and intake pipe are all 3". They dont really make a larger one for this car and since I cant tune the ECU without a stand alone I cant really change the MAF. Since I really am only looking for 350 rwhp (or close to) the intake, pulley and exhaust should put me there.

Comment

bro, making sure that you know that i know what you should know so we both know.

Comment

lol

Comment

And the intake and pulley put me right where i wanted. Car is just fun enough but still rides like a Jag and is just a highway mauler. So I did decide to go ahead and send the wheels off to have the one bent one fixed and have them all refinished in BMW Shadow Chrome. Since they were off the brakes looked pretty dingy so shot them with a little color that should contrast with the wheels well. Wish it had the Brembo package but oh well.

And gone are the silver wheels:

to be done just like these:

Comment

That is NOT the color we discussed!

Comment

But looks so right!

Comment

I think it looks awesome!
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Looks good both ways to me

Comment

Working...
                                X