• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
    For the grandkids?
    Ha!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Elon Musk just shit his britches.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
        Elon Musk just shit his britches.
        All the other car companies are going to eat a big elon turd, you'll see. He swooped in and won the game.
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
          For the grandkids?
          kindly go fuck yourself! lol

Comment

What an embarrassment to call that a Mach

Comment

Yukkk...not sure what to think about it
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Dayum, I'm digging it. If that bitch comes with a 300+ mile charge I may buy one...
                I'll try to dig up l link in a bit, but from notes I took a few weeks ago...

The 48 amp "Ford Connected Charging Stations" will provide 32 miles of range per hour of charging.

At home charging with the Ford Moblie Charge, using a 240v outlet, will get 22 miles per hour of charging, while a 120v charger will only get 3 miles per charging hour.

Using DC fast chargers already out there you'll be able to go from 10% to 80% in 45 minutes.

Comment

My Boss just had to replace his Escape hybrid battery dealership wanted around 10-12k

Comment

Prepare yourself, internet rage is coming.

It is officially called the "Mustang Mach-E"
                    Ford has been saying its new electric crossover is “Mustang-inspired” since last year’s Detroit Auto Show. And with the official name, they really, really went there.

Comment

Rage drive engaged.

Way to water down the brand, Ford. Fuckin’ stupid.

Comment

I'm still not mad.

Comment

We all knew it was coming, the shot of the glowing horse months ago, told us that. We all knew (if you had been paying attention) that a EV Mustang was coming and to tell you the truth, I'm glad its an SUV instead of a Mustang body type. I know that in the very near future, there will be full EV Mustangs, as long as that bitch runs like a stripped down Tesla P-80, I'm OK with it, what are we going to do? EV is the future, maybe not our immediate future but in the next few generations everyone will all be driving EV's
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            We all knew it was coming, the shot of the glowing horse months ago, told us that. We all knew (if you had been paying attention) that a EV Mustang was coming and to tell you the truth, I'm glad its an SUV instead of a Mustang body type. I know that in the very near future, there will be full EV Mustangs, as long as that bitch runs like a stripped down Tesla P-80, I'm OK with it, what are we going to do? EV is the future, maybe not our immediate future but in the next few generations everyone will all be driving EV's
                            I'm down for the v8 hybrid mustang thats being rumored by the GT350 splined front hubs and the patten Ford submitted for a RWD V8 with brushless front motors to the front wheels. that would be sick!

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                              I'm down for the v8 hybrid mustang thats being rumored by the GT350 splined front hubs and the patten Ford submitted for a RWD V8 with brushless front motors to the front wheels. that would be sick!
                              You're going to have to post a link to that news/rumor.

It's obvious that the MACH E is getting those hubs.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X