don't be a dick to the track workers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't be a dick to the track workers

Thought it would be interesting to hear what you'll have to say about this one.
    cliff notes, guy pops hellcat, catches fire, track official tells him to turn it off several time, then cusses at the driver. Driver lays into track guy, track guy takes his toys and goes home...

Track worker was completely out of line and I wouldn't be shocked if there's a lawsuit incoming. You don't get to cuss at people, then get butthurt when they respond.

Comment

Think some communication issues at first - but I would expect them to proceed with trying to put it out for the safety of everyone else around.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Man the owner of the car is a dumbass. Telling the 1 guy with complete control over helping extinguish the car you cant afford to "shut the eff up" because you dont like being told what to do? That's a steep price to pay to make a point.

The track worker was stupid as well for being so deliberate about it...but i sure hope they're not found in any way liable. He had already tried to put it out and had good reason to believe the dude wasnt shutting it down.

There was only like a 1 minute delay between the first extinguish attempt and the second.

Comment

Car owner is also dumb for not in any way attempting to put out the fire either. It took some drunk guy with a 24oz miller to get things going right again.

Drag racing is full of idiots...

Comment

Good luck with that insurance claim. lol.

Comment

bro that was exactly what i was thinking.

and then the track’s lawyer shows the waiver and shrugs to the plaintiff’s lawyer.

what not being an asshole can accomplish.

Comment

That’s a damn shame.
                Last edited by DON SVO; 11-30-2019, 06:58 AM.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Both of those guys are idiots for getting into a pissing match. Dude that works there probably gets fired due to his ego and car owner just lost a bunch of $$ due to his.

Turn the car off, pop the hood and gtfo of the way!
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

In the video, the guy who filmed it stated the owner tried to shut the car off without success. If any of you have ever raced at a Sanctioned track, in the Driver's meeting they stress that if there's an accident, get away from the car if you can, and let the Safety people handle the car.
                    Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

What kind of idiot is about to make a pass without a helmet or fire resistant suit on?
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

It's almost like having a electronic push button, instead of any type of mechanical switch system, is an unreliable way to shut off a vehicle in an emergency.
                        sigpic

Comment

What a bunch of fucking dolts, all the way around. The one thing I noticed is that the car is on fire because the transmission popped and spewed tranny fluid on the exhaust and that started the fire. The guy that owned the car is fucking moron for constantly hitting the rev limiter while doing the burnout, thats what caused the tranny to fail.
                          I don't understand why the car owner doesn't follow instructions, turn off the car, pop the hood and GTFO of there and let the track crew do their job.
                          And yes, the owner of the car is about to learn a valuable lesson, you signed a waiver that protects the track from you and your car. Tough shit, no different than you being on the street and that happens, who are you going to blame in that situation. As a matter of fact if you damage the street or anything owned by the city, you and your insurance get a claim/bill.
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Stupid is as stupid does.....

Comment

i love the drama

Comment

Working...
                              X