Bidets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
    Right? Find a razor and get to cuttin' you apes!
    My wife (being Pakistani) used to be hairy, but she did laser hair removal and pretty much did everything but her eye brows and head. lol She hasn't picked up a razor in years.

Now she's got my kid doing it, upper lip legs and arm pits. I'm pretty sure I've put the laser lady's kids through collage or bought her a yacht by now.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
      My wife (being Pakistani) used to be hairy, but she did laser hair removal and pretty much did everything but her eye brows and head. lol She hasn't picked up a razor in years.

Now she's got my kid doing it, upper lip legs and arm pits. I'm pretty sure I've put the laser lady's kids through collage or bought her a yacht by now.
      I'd rather be a man.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        I'd rather be a man.
        Beat me too it.

I cant help it if you other suckers are soft...but I'll take my hair, bidet and elevated testosterone levels over your baby smooth skin any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          Beat me too it.

I cant help it if you other suckers are soft...but I'll take my hair, bidet and elevated testosterone levels over your baby smooth skin any day of the week.
          Meh, win some you loose some I guess. as I get older, I find myself getting hairier, but nothing crazy. Still got a full head of hair, and am happy for that. All the men on my mother's side of the family went bald in their 20's. Somehow my brother and I beat the odds.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
            Probably dumb question - what you do once your ass is all wet and clean - towel off?
            I'm curious as well..

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
              Probably dumb question - what you do once your ass is all wet and clean - towel off?
              Originally posted by Chili View Post
              I'm curious as well..
              Dry off with toilet paper.

Comment

joe rogan talks about this all the time on his podcast! he uses a $10k japanese toilet

Comment

My bunghole is fine with TP, but it's got to be Charmin TP.

Comment

TP and huggies natural care as needed.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                      Right? Find a razor and get to cuttin' you apes!
                      I highly advise against this. You will not be able to sit still once the stubble starts to grow in.

Comment

I used one a couple weeks ago. Heated would be nice, that cold shot was alarming the first time.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                          I highly advise against this. You will not be able to sit still once the stubble starts to grow in.
                          It's a very uncomfortable few days.

Comment

If you get an itchy asshole, it’s nice on the high setting.

Comment

buncha faggots

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                                buncha faggots
                                It’s no different than cleaning your asshole in the shower.

Comment

Working...
                                X