Obama coming to Dallas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
    He was late, they shut down the entire tollway from downtown to Forest Lane for rush hour...What a jack ass
    Typical. The man is never on time for anything. He likes having people wait on him.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
      Typical. The man is never on time for anything. He likes having people wait on him.
      lol at all the idiots that waited for him. Of course he was not on time, but he left on time! Not soon enough..

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
        Meh, I don't agree. Everyone in my class, granted it is a tier 1 school, have jobs, or they are continuing on to a graduate degree. And there is NO way to have a full time job while working on a masters, at least in engineering at A&M. You're either a professor's research bitch, or have one hell of a fellowship.... that or have parents with very deep pockets.
        You a&m bitches are so full of your own crap. Ive almost never enjoyed having one on my team because yall put pride before intelligence. You will litterally defend a shit design instead of Agreeing with the superior design because of your over bearing pride. I think only 10% of the aggie engineers I've worked with have even been above average. Yes it's a good school, but letting a school define who you are is a cover up for sucking.

Masters degrees are way easier than bachelors too btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

100% true.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
            Meh, I don't agree. Everyone in my class, granted it is a tier 1 school, have jobs, or they are continuing on to a graduate degree. And there is NO way to have a full time job while working on a masters, at least in engineering at A&M. You're either a professor's research bitch, or have one hell of a fellowship.... that or have parents with very deep pockets.

Comment

Who's the goofy fucker in the middle? CREEPIN'!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                TAMU Commerce at that...
                ?

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                You a&m bitches are so full of your own crap. Ive almost never enjoyed having one on my team because yall put pride before intelligence. You will litterally defend a shit design instead of Agreeing with the superior design because of your over bearing pride. I think only 10% of the aggie engineers I've worked with have even been above average. Yes it's a good school, but letting a school define who you are is a cover up for sucking.

Wtf are you talking about?

All I said was that A&M is a Tier 1 school. This only means that it is a very research oriented univeristy (for the most part). This doesn't automatically make it better than all other schools....UofH and UT are the other tier 1 universities in Texas....
                Full time ninja editor.

Comment

All I know is I'd knock out the skinny fucker on the left if I got a chance.
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                    All I know is I'd knock out the skinny fucker on the left if I got a chance.
                    I heard that guy is a fucking idiot, but I've never met 'em.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post

are these dudes board members? if so, whos who?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                        are these dudes board members? if so, whos who?
                        Majorownage on the left, crapstang in the middle, Yale on the right.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                          I heard that guy is a fucking idiot, but I've never met 'em.
                          That's what they say. I didn't know he was multiple persons, though.

sigpic

Comment

• Goofy looking bastards whoever they are.
                            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                              that's what they say. I didn't know he was multiple persons, though.
                              mpd

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                                mpd

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X