OK, people, place your bets!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, people, place your bets!!!

You Can Actually Bet on a Dildo Being Thrown on the Field in Patriots vs Bills Game – Odds Favor Yes

BetOnline's odds expect to see another dildo dot New Era Field - the fourth year in a row - as the Bills host the Patriots. Photo from @OddsShark (Twitter).
    A dildo has been thrown onto the field in each of the last three Patriots’ visits to Buffalo
    The Bills have already given out one lifetime ban for throwing a dildo
    Are the odds strong enough for you to bet to see another dildo Sunday?
    Welcome to the bizarro world of “a tradition unlike any other.”

And while Jim Nantz will likely be at New Era Field to call the battle for tops in the AFC East between the visiting New England Patriots and Buffalo Bills, there will be nothing Masters-like if the Bills fans keep up their recent string of shenanigans.

For each Patriots visit in the last three seasons, a dildo has been tossed on the field – and in some cases, multiple dildos in a single game.

BetOnline’s most recent odds is calling for a four-peat.

Odds Dildo Thrown Onto Bills’ Field/Sideline
    Result Odds at BetOnline
    Yes -140
    No +100
    *Odds from 9/25/19

It’s quickly become as much of the fabric of the Bills gameday experience as tailgate parties and WWE-like table mashing adventures in the parking lots. Does it continue with New England’s visit in Week 4?

I'm lmfao at the person that is trying to sneak that in and where its being kept during transport, ahahahahahaha!!!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      I'm lmfao at the person that is trying to sneak that in and where its being kept during transport, ahahahahahaha!!!
      That's what I was wondering. Where the hell would they hide it to sneak it in?

Comment

I haven't been to a game in a long time, but do they pat you down now?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          I haven't been to a game in a long time, but do they pat you down now?
          No

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
            No
            So just a metal detector? Easy peasy.

Comment

Working...
            X