No announcement yet.

I will be glad when this year is done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope everything turns out for the best for you Jesse and sorry to hear about your girlfriend.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeb View Post
      Getting older sucks. I'm sporting two stents that I didn't have 6 months ago. Still, its good to be alive.
      Damn Mike, good to hear that you are doing well now.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeb View Post
        Getting older sucks. I'm sporting two stents that I didn't have 6 months ago. Still, its good to be alive.

I'm sorry about the troubles you are having - hang in there dude.
        Dammit Mike. Sorry to hear that. Glad they got you still rolling.

Comment

Man it sucks but you need to stay positive. I lost my dad on 12/26 and one of my sisters on 1/30. He was 97 and my sister lived with us as his care taker. I literally planned two funerals in a month to start this year off.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            Man it sucks but you need to stay positive. I lost my dad on 12/26 and one of my sisters on 1/30. He was 97 and my sister lived with us as his care taker. I literally planned two funerals in a month to start this year off.
            Sorry for your family that would be hard to deal with . Lost my dad several years ago and still miss him . Can’t imagine loosing both so close together

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
              Damn. Sorry to hear that. Sounds like your pops at least lived a long life. I can't imagine making it to 97.

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
              Sorry for your family that would be hard to deal with . Lost my dad several years ago and still miss him . Can’t imagine loosing both so close together
              How have you been doing since you made the initial post? Hanging in there?

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                Damn. Sorry to hear that. Sounds like your pops at least lived a long life. I can't imagine making it to 97.

How have you been doing since you made the initial post? Hanging in there?
                Dr released me back to work. Can’t walk 100 yards without resting. Tired all the time and think every twitch in my body is going to be a stroke can’t really do my job right now but still alive. So that will have to do right now

Comment

Working...
                X