Latino groups to Obama:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latino groups to Obama:

Latino groups to Obama: You owe Latinos the election, now pass immigration reform

In initially off-the-record comments to the Des Moines Register's editors in October, President Barack Obama said that if he won re-election, he would owe it to Latinos. "Should I win a second term," Obama said, "a big reason I will win a second term is because the Republican nominee and the Republican Party have so [...]

Come on my Nigga, give a wet back a break

Comment

He said same thing his first run and never even submitted a bil. Fool me once......
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

hence why the halfbreed bush is getting into politics.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          hence why the halfbreed bush is getting into politics.

god bless.
          To go up against the Half breed, Zebra, Mutt, Mulatto, or what ever you want to call the Trash in Charge maybe?

Comment

this is no surprise! all the billboards and intercom recordings at stores are in spanish anyways! fug it give them all a free us citizenship pass! i dont even care anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
              this is no surprise! all the billboards and intercom recordings at stores are in spanish anyways! fug it give them all a free us citizenship pass! i dont even care anymore.
              ....as long as they give me a free pass to live in Mexico.....

Comment

Shit. I know shit's bad right now with all that starvin' bullshit. And the dust storms. And we runnin' out of French Fries and burrito coverings. But I got a solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                  ....as long as they give me a free pass to live in Mexico.....
                  you dont want that.... lol

Comment

I don't get it... Why do immigrants need reform when they are legal enough to vote?

Unless...
                    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Dumb asses won't get shit from their daddy obama.

Comment

Whatever happened to obammy's "Here's Hope & Change You Can Believe In" slogan?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                          I don't get it... Why do immigrants need reform when they are legal enough to vote?

Unless...
                          do you no longer have to be a US citizen to vote?

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                            do you no longer have to be a US citizen to vote?
                            Shit had I known that I would have voted for McCain in 2008...
                            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Working...
                            X