No announcement yet.

I Predict a Landslide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys mean like what happened in florida in 2000? short memories you folks have lol.
    pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

You obviously haven't been paying attention to the most important measurement which everyone knows is counting the Romney/Ryan signs in yards. Especially in TX.

Comment

^huh? There are an incredible amount of indicators leaning the needle towards a Romney victory.
        Detailing by Dylan
        817-494-3396
        Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
        Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
          You obviously haven't been paying attention to the most important measurement which everyone knows is counting the Romney/Ryan signs in yards. Especially in TX.
          The guy that runs the Chevron across from my place said Obama will edge it out... that's solid gold right there.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Dlachance View Post
            ^huh? There are an incredible amount of indicators leaning the needle towards a Romney victory.
            Like the new CNN poll that shows it a 49-49 tie...until you go 20 pages in. THEN they show an 11% Dem over-sampling.
            What tickles me are all these guys that said a few months ago, that Romney had no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              Like the new CNN poll that shows it a 49-49 tie...until you go 20 pages in. THEN they show an 11% Dem over-sampling.
              What tickles me are all these guys that said a few months ago, that Romney had no chance.
              Exactly. Along with a lot of the former Obama supporting rags going for Romney to protect their credibility.
              Detailing by Dylan
              817-494-3396
              Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
              Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by Dlachance View Post
                Like I said, go make yourself rich. It's free money if it is such a landslide.

Comment

Like I said, go make yourself rich. It's free money if it is such a landslide.

http://www.intrade.com/v4/misc/scoreboard/
                  Vegas is the authority on presidential elections.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

The Redskins lost yesterday and they've been right 18 of the last 19 elections.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                      That probably makes as much sense as any of the other "predictions". Did you get your culvert put in?

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                        Well then:

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                          That probably makes as much sense as any of the other "predictions". Did you get your culvert put in?
                          Sure did! No thanks to you (jk)

Have the Washington Redskins home game results correctly predicted presidential election outcomes since 1936?
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

When does the landslide start?

Comment

When does the landslide start?
                              2016! Ron Paul!
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                                2016! Rand Paul!

fixed...

Comment

Working...
                                X