I Predict a Landslide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
    It wasn't even that close and it was an ass-whipping. Romney won in none of the places that he needed to win. Literally all of the GOP predictions about any kind of landslide were wrong.
    Incredible, absolutely incredible.
    Detailing by Dylan
    817-494-3396
    Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
    Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Curious to see who the next Democrat talking head will be...

Comment

We are half way through... hopefully the worst is already done and he will just continue pushing his bullshit healthcare and not much else. One can hope anyway.

What's a good english speaking country to move to, NZ? Australia? Parts of Canada? I can't afford to move to London, its expensive as fuck there and good luck getting to own one nice car, let alone a fleet. Have been wanting to leave this fucked up place for a while now, but looks like Ill have no choice in another 20 years with the way things are going.

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
          We are half way through... hopefully the worst is already done and he will just continue pushing his bullshit healthcare and not much else. One can hope anyway.

What's a good english speaking country to move to, NZ? Australia? Parts of Canada? I can't afford to move to London, its expensive as fuck there and good luck getting to own one nice car, let alone a fleet. Have been wanting to leave this fucked up place for a while now, but looks like Ill have no choice in another 20 years with the way things are going.
          Ontario is overrun with Muslims. Go for Alberta, North of Edmonton. Imo, probably the safest place in N. America.
          Detailing by Dylan
          817-494-3396
          Meticuloustx7@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            Oh it will still be Hillary.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              now is when we take 8 years off, ya'll have your fun, tear some shit up, blow up some buildings (maybe in detroit or LA this time), crash some planes, poke a hole in your oil rig, and start a war and we will come clean it up in 2020
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                Oh it will still be Hillary.
                my choice for the primaries, and i dooo have a knack for calling proper predictions, amirite?!
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  now is when we take 8 years off, ya'll have your fun, tear some shit up, blow up some buildings (maybe in detroit or LA this time), crash some planes, poke a hole in your oil rig, and start a war and we will come clean it up in 2020
                  In 2020 Iran will have nukes, and no Dem has or will have the stones to stick his or her nose in that mess.

Comment

Harry Truman was a Democrat and he dropped two atomic bombs on Japan so that logic is absurd. Don't worry, we will be stirring plenty of shit up over there for years to come...

Comment

Note I posted "has", as in present tense.

Truman was old school, as was JFK. The current-day Dems are not in the same league, in spite of the ludicrous claims (posted right here on this site) of Obama and JFK being alike. Remember Truman's line of "the buck stops here"? Obama's version of that is "it's Bush's fault". Big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                        Note I posted "has", as in present tense.
                        You said "no Dem has or will have the stones." "Will have" is future tense, smart guy.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

However my reply was to a post referencing Truman, who was past tense, smart guy. Present tense thus sufficed and suffices for said reply, so your retort, though weakly comical, is of no consequence.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                            Harry Truman was a Democrat and he dropped two atomic bombs on Japan so that logic is absurd. Don't worry, we will be stirring plenty of shit up over there for years to come...
                            Harry Truman was a democrat, not an Obamunist.
                            Detailing by Dylan
                            817-494-3396
                            Meticuloustx7@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                              However my reply was to a post referencing Truman, who was past tense, smart guy. Present tense thus sufficed and suffices for said reply, so your retort, though weakly comical, is of no consequence.
                              You really are a moron.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

The Democratic and Republican parties switched roles sometime in the 70s. The democratic party even started the KKK.
                                2004 Suzuki DL650
                                1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Working...
                                X