Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are other countries celebrating Obama's reelection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are other countries celebrating Obama's reelection?

School me on world politics.

Why are people in England, New Zealand, Canada, Kenya, etc. celebrating Obama's reelection? How does US politics affect other countries?
    Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Google "Gravy Train"

Comment

When you observe a bucket of crabs, if one crab starts to make it's way out of the bucket, the other crabs will grab it, and pull it back down.

We were the crab that was on top of the bucket. Now, the rest of the crabs have grabbed us, and relishing the fall from the top...
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

misery loves company?

no one like to fail alone?

they hate americans?

take your pick.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

The idea of the US remaining a super power is quickly diminishing thanks to "change" and "forward."

Comment

They will get whatever they want from us courtesy of our tax dollars. Hope and Change you can believe in!

Comment

Plus, there is no threat. We are no longer the world super power. Obama has no balls to launch missles so to speak.

Comment

Obumfucker wants to spread the wealth from us to them.

Comment

Originally posted by propellerhead View Post
                  School me on world politics.

Why are people in England, New Zealand, Canada, Kenya, etc. celebrating Obama's reelection? How does US politics affect other countries?
                  we all know why they are celebrating

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                    Obumfucker wants to spread the wealth from us to them.
                    No, he just wants to bring us down.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Other countries like the idea of America weakening on the global stage.
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Because they contributed the most money to his campaigns?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                          No, he just wants to bring us down.
                          He has talked before about how it isn't fair for us to have so much and them so little, that we should fit more into the world economy. In other words, we become poorer as a country and the others become richer. That bunny is out to destoy our country.

Comment

Of course other countries want a pushover in office.

Comment

Kind of funny that Kenya had the highest support of Romney, I guess they aren't impressed with their creation

Comment

Working...
                              X