Feeling good about last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling good about last night

I woke up this morning and discovered Mitt lost and found myself at peace. Allow me to tell you why. When I got shot in the head, I couldn't see how God would allow it. That same year, I was kicked out of the Army, hit by a semi, fired by my next job, kicked out of my house, my next girlfriend dumped me for an idiot (and to be honest, I was one too) and I got divorced. Saw no way possible that it could be a good thing and wondered why God kept kicking me.

Yes it hurt. It hurt a lot and I spent a lot of time trying to wrap my head around it and the whole time there was a voice saying "Wait. I have this."

Then, I got married, had my son, started catching up on bills, got involved in politics, went to DC on numerous occassions, appointed to the Governor's Council and have been moving forward.

Here's my point. We are tried by fire. It hurts, we can't see why it's happening to us but we have to listen. "Wait. I have this." Trust in that.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

So God wanted Obama to win? Got it.

Comment

We're not quite at the bottom yet and when do you turn to God? When you have nothing else left. We'll get there. Hell, Israel spent 40 years in a desert. Like it or not, it's all God's plan. And giving free stuff away has always been popular.

Comment

Take your meds.

Comment

Already did. I feel refreshed like all the weight is gone and am ready to get in the ditches for the midterm.

Comment

Last night if anything proved that there is no God. Or at the very least it proved that if there is a God, he is not a Mormon.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              We're not quite at the bottom yet and when do you turn to God? When you have nothing else left. We'll get there. Hell, Israel spent 40 years in a desert. Like it or not, it's all God's plan. And giving free stuff away has always been popular.
              I don't see how God has any bearing on American politics.. i think you're out to pasture on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                Already did. I feel refreshed like all the weight is gone and am ready to get in the ditches for the midterm.
                You need to hook it up with sone refreshments! I couldnt sleep last night.
                Detailing by Dylan
                817-494-3396
                Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                  I don't see how God has any bearing on American politics.. i think you're out to pasture on that one.
                  You have your ideology I have mine. You don't have to see things my way, merely stating instead of being angry or depressed about last night, I'm in a good mood. I even went and painted my Bronco and got a few games of Halo 4 in

Comment

Originally posted by Dlachance View Post
                    You need to hook it up with sone refreshments! I couldnt sleep last night.
                    2 Ambien, a hot shower and I didn't even look at any of the races before bed. Zero adrenaline last night. it was nice.

Comment

Holy shit. Do you have any friends? I wouldn't come within 100 yards of you with that kind of luck.
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I'm glad your ok Frost. I was actually worried about you last night.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          Last night if anything proved that there is no God. Or at the very least it proved that if there is a God, he is not a Mormon.
                          I know that feel alex. Im getting drunk trying to forget. Unfortunately ill wake up tomorrow not four years from now...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
                          First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

heh, I wanted to get drunk. Have a jay-oh-bee though and they frown on it...cause I would not have stopped until 4-5 in the morn.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X