Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was 2012 Election Stolen? Obama Lost in Every State with Photo ID Law

Interesting read here: http://american3rdposition.com/?p=8416

Does not surprise me at all. I said for the past two years that the "Fix" was in. The Dems were never afraid to say or do anything they wanted to do. They KNEW that they had control of the election. The Elites in the Republican party could care less since the are really commies too.

Comment

I believe it was, though I find it difficult to believe they manufactured over 3mm votes.
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Has nothing to do with the fact they have historically been red states.

Comment

This just in: Colonel West is demanding a recount. Hope he wins. He was up over 2k votes before a station turned in their votes and then he was down 2400. Oddly enough, same station locked their doors so the public couldn't watch the count
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

When it comes to elections, Florida is a fucked up mess...

Comment

As long as there are humans to count and post the data, there will be suspision and criminal activity. Not sure if anything happened here but I am just as shocked as most of the people I have spoken too, read about or heard on TV.

Hell, NY 'voted' for him and today they are bitching about not getting gov't (FEMA) assistance...lol find it hard to belive that they would turn on their guy just a couple of days later...
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                When it comes to elections, Florida is a fucked up mess...
                LOL, what the hell is wrong with Florida? Every dam year----something is wrong.

Comment

This is exactly why I have never voted. It doesn't make a shit who you vote for.

Comment

Also of note: In the polling stations that Republicans were thrown out of and barred from entering, Obama took 99% of the vote with 90% of the registered voters voting.

right.

Comment

Where was that Frost?

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                        LOL, what the hell is wrong with Florida? Every dam year----something is wrong.
                        Not to mention in-between election years, they eat eachothers faces.

I like how Obama is "re-focused" on America. Kinda like being excited at your new position only to realize that it sucks. Probably not the best thing for the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!!!!!!"
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                          Not to mention in-between election years, they eat eachothers faces.

I like how Obama is "re-focused" on America. Kinda like being excited at your new position only to realize that it sucks. Probably not the best thing for the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!!!!!!"
                          Unfortunately the majority of the country disagrees with you.

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                            Where was that Frost?
                            Philly

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              Philly
                              Any credible links? If true, that Is illegal as hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X