No announcement yet.

After Obama win, US backs U.N. Arms treaty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Dlachance View Post
      My point
      ________
      your head.
      You still haven't made a point.
      Originally posted by Dlachance View Post
      Another point to make is that this regulation is a gateway to tracking other weapons, including rifles, shotguns and handguns. Yet, another reason why I should be worried.
      Good fucking luck with that. These clowns couldn't even keep up with the guns they walked through Fast and Furious, and now they're going to track hundreds of millions of guns already in private hands?
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
        Although nonNFA guns are not "registered" to you, there is still a record at the store if you buy it from an FFL. Buy from individuals and there will be no record of where the gun is.
        so i buy gun from joe shmoe and kill somebody and then they go looking for him instead . Doesnt sound so great for th seller

Originally posted by stevo View Post
        Or construct your own.

Stevo
        Thinking of doing this but its the... barrels ? That they keep track of ?Obviously the whole gun but the rifling is how they identify killers? Hows that work if you can just buy barrels that arnt registered

Thought of ordering a few different barrels from lone wolf Dist. for my various glock models

BUT

Wouldnt there be some kind of record ? I mean say some scumbag uses his own registered gun to go shoot a bunch of people and then when they come looking for him..........oh look he swapped his barrel out now the gun dont match

you would think they would want to know who was getting those barrels theyre selling

Comment

Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
          so i buy gun from joe shmoe and kill somebody and then they go looking for him instead . Doesnt sound so great for th seller

Thinking of doing this but its the... barrels ? That they keep track of ?Obviously the whole gun but the rifling is how they identify killers? Hows that work if you can just buy barrels that arnt registered

Thought of ordering a few different barrels from lone wolf Dist. for my various glock models

BUT

Wouldnt there be some kind of record ? I mean say some scumbag uses his own registered gun to go shoot a bunch of people and then when they come looking for him..........oh look he swapped his barrel out now the gun dont match

you would think they would want to know who was getting those barrels theyre selling
          Have you ever thought about taking up a different hobby? You know, one that doesn't involve firearms.

Comment

BUT

That's not how it works. The receiver of every firearm has the manufacturer's name, city, state, and unique serial number that's on the Form 4473 the dealers keep. That's the only thing that could be tracked. There's no master barrel rifling database where they match bullets to barrels.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Joe schmoe is a fool if he didn't prepare a bill of sale in the first place. Otherwise, he needs a good alibi.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post
                Have you ever thought about taking up a different hobby? You know, one that doesn't involve firearms.
                lawlz.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                X