DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > Advertiser's Forums > Allstate Insurance Dominguez Agency

Old 09-11-2014, 09:52 AM   #1
BP
infidel

Default Definitely worth the call!

I already have an existing agent with Allstate but had Tony review my homeowner's policy anyway. I shop insurance every year and Allstate has always been just slightly cheaper but with a 2% deductible. USAA and Geico are usually $200 higher for the same coverage. My area has had lots of hail and tornado damage in the last few years so the rates are a little higher than most.

Regardless I sent him an e-mail and he called the same day, we went over everything and Tony found a new program with actually more coverage and a 1% deductible for hail/wind and it's actually $601 less (1/3 cheaper) than my existing policy.

I'm sure my agent would have brought this up when renewal time came around but that's in February, after my escrow review and after it's too late to get a refund on the difference. So now I get a $600 refund and next year my mortgage should drop $50 a month.

I'd highly recommend calling Tony even if you already have insurance. He can probably save you some money and even if he can't you'll get some good advice.
BP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 03:27 PM   #2
Stng5Pnt8
Allstate Dominguez Agency
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP View Post
I already have an existing agent with Allstate but had Tony review my homeowner's policy anyway. I shop insurance every year and Allstate has always been just slightly cheaper but with a 2% deductible. USAA and Geico are usually $200 higher for the same coverage. My area has had lots of hail and tornado damage in the last few years so the rates are a little higher than most.

Regardless I sent him an e-mail and he called the same day, we went over everything and Tony found a new program with actually more coverage and a 1% deductible for hail/wind and it's actually $601 less (1/3 cheaper) than my existing policy.

I'm sure my agent would have brought this up when renewal time came around but that's in February, after my escrow review and after it's too late to get a refund on the difference. So now I get a $600 refund and next year my mortgage should drop $50 a month.

I'd highly recommend calling Tony even if you already have insurance. He can probably save you some money and even if he can't you'll get some good advice.
Thanks Brandy for the kind words, we value all of our customers and potential customers as well. I'm glad I was able to assist you, as I have mentioned to a few people from the board here if I wasn't able to get them the best rate...at the very least you learned what to look for on any other policies you purchase with us or anywhere else. It's always good to be prepared to know what you're buying and what you are and aren't covered for the most part.

Glad you were able to save some $.

Thanks again!
Arlington, TX. 76018
817-405-2011
tdominguez@allstate.com
Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!
Stng5Pnt8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 03:30 PM   #3
Baron Von Crowder
asshole with an opinion
VIP Member

Hmm, now that SK bought out Sterling, I may go back to Allstate for cars and home. Tony, Ill put in for a quote some time this week.

Can you write a collector car policy too? I'm covered for about a year, but ill be shopping that too.
Old 09-17-2014, 06:06 PM   #4
Stng5Pnt8
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
Hmm, now that SK bought out Sterling, I may go back to Allstate for cars and home. Tony, Ill put in for a quote some time this week.

Can you write a collector car policy too? I'm covered for about a year, but ill be shopping that too.

Sounds good, if you e-mail me it usually is the best/fastest way of contact.

Yes we do have an option for classic/collector cars, we write through Hagerty Classic Insurance.

I'll keep on the look out for your e-mail or which ever way you prefer to contact.

-Tony Dominguez
tdominguez@allstate.com
817-405-2011
Arlington, TX. 76018
817-405-2011
tdominguez@allstate.com
Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!
Old 10-20-2014, 11:26 AM   #5
Baron Von Crowder
asshole with an opinion
VIP Member

Need to throw a shout out to Tony, he got me taken care of right. Also, he quoted my home and auto, while someone else was quoting a co-worker. Mine was several thousand less than his, so he went through Tony also. Another co-worker also got a quote and ended up with Tony as well.

Thanks BP for the shout out, it saved me quite a bit, but I also got some peace of mind that I am covered correctly. After my sister's car was stolen, and the agent we've been using for about 9 years didnt write theft coverage on her "full coverage" plan, I was nervous.
Old 10-20-2014, 11:53 AM   #6
lowthreeohz
lol wut

Tony, can you do out of state stuff? I've got a car, truck, bike, and homeowners through SF right now.
lowthreeohz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 11:57 AM   #7
Stng5Pnt8
Authorized Advertiser

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
Need to throw a shout out to Tony, he got me taken care of right. Also, he quoted my home and auto, while someone else was quoting a co-worker. Mine was several thousand less than his, so he went through Tony also. Another co-worker also got a quote and ended up with Tony as well.

Thanks BP for the shout out, it saved me quite a bit, but I also got some peace of mind that I am covered correctly. After my sister's car was stolen, and the agent we've been using for about 9 years didnt write theft coverage on her "full coverage" plan, I was nervous.
Thanks DJ! I'm glad I was able to help you guys out & save you guys some $ as well.
Arlington, TX. 76018
817-405-2011
tdominguez@allstate.com
Old 10-20-2014, 11:58 AM   #8
Stng5Pnt8
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowthreeohz View Post
Tony, can you do out of state stuff? I've got a car, truck, bike, and homeowners through SF right now.
What state do you live in?

-Tony
Arlington, TX. 76018
817-405-2011
tdominguez@allstate.com
Old 10-20-2014, 12:22 PM   #9
lowthreeohz
lol wut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stng5Pnt8 View Post
What state do you live in?

-Tony
Virginia
lowthreeohz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 03:39 PM   #10
Stng5Pnt8
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowthreeohz View Post
Virginia
Dang, unfortunately I can't since I am only currently licensed in TX. I have been thinking of possibly getting also licensed to sell in neighboring states. Unless we have more people from the board from Virginia here I can look into going that route with Virginia also.

If you send me your contact info I can get in touch with a nearby agent that can get the ball rolling for you and possibly get you setup.

Thanks.

Tony
Arlington, TX. 76018
817-405-2011
tdominguez@allstate.com