Damn Canadians...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Canadians...

Same jack asses that bought the old DFWstangs just bought TriFive.com. Hate to see it, guess it will die a quick death too. Its a shame, I liked that site for the 55-57 Chevy stuff.

Fuckin' eh-holes

Comment

Those Damn Canadians

Comment

Are they trying to create a monopoly on ghost towns?

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
          Same jack asses that bought the old DFWstangs just bought TriFive.com. Hate to see it, guess it will die a quick death too. Its a shame, I liked that site for the 55-57 Chevy stuff.
          Seems kind of unlikely they'll have a grass roots mass exodus like dfwstangs did. Many forums change hands and nobody cares.
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            Seems kind of unlikely they'll have a grass roots mass exodus like dfwstangs did. Many forums change hands and nobody cares.
            I hope you're right. Its a good bunch over there. old guys can get cranky though. Definitely an older crowd over there. Some bitching already from some guys that know the track record of the canadians adding a bunch of ads. These young guys don't car for the old iron anymore it seems. Time will tell I guess.
            Just for fun, I went over to dfwstangs canada. holy crap, ads and ghost town

Comment

Yeah, the mass exodus was more attributed to the nature of the deal and people getting screwed over. More so than ads and all of that BS
              Originally posted by Leah
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

i left tri-5 long ago . sadly the assholes outnumbered to good ones. way too many anal purest for me. my car i will do the hell as i please . the argument about paint left in freezing temps was just about the last straw .

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                  i left tri-5 long ago . sadly the assholes outnumbered to good ones. way too many anal purest for me. my car i will do the hell as i please . the argument about paint left in freezing temps was just about the last straw .
                  If you could post a link, that might make for some enjoyable reading.

Comment

How is the old board even still up?

Comment

shit i dont even know how long ago that thread was happening. in the discussion on storing paint during winter i mentioned not to let paint freeze. started a huge pissing match .
                      no paint does not turn into a chunk of ice. but it will go through chemical changes below 45 degrees . even Barry from SPI sent me an explanation but the ass hats there just kept it up. but then i'e only been painting for 45 years what the hell would i know .

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                        shit i dont even know how long ago that thread was happening. in the discussion on storing paint during winter i mentioned not to let paint freeze. started a huge pissing match .
                        no paint does not turn into a chunk of ice. but it will go through chemical changes below 45 degrees . even Barry from SPI sent me an explanation but the ass hats there just kept it up. but then i'e only been painting for 45 years what the hell would i know .
                        What a bunch of dumb asses. I've had 2 55's and my Dad hàs owned over 20 55's and 57's. I guess it's a good thing it was before the Internet.

Comment

The eh holes bought Vintage-mustang years ago. They’re the reason I installed an ad blocker on my browser. It’s ridiculous.

Comment

my first car was a 55 2 door post . took me about a week to get rid of the butt ugly emblems and the hood bird. bought my cragers one at a time . i'm an old hotrodder orig does nothing for me.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              How is the old board even still up?
                              Zero incremental cost to host it.
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X