Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are horrible tippers too.

Comment

It's funny how people bitch about cars and purity. Modifying 50s chevys is largely responsible for starting the entire hotvrod culture in our country. Museum cars are great but I don't care to own one.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        How is the old board even still up?
        I always wondered how much it sold for.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          Museum cars are great but I don't care to own one.
          Agree. If I can't mod it, I don't fucking want it. 1960's tech? Pfft what a joke. No thank you.
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            Agree. If I can't mod it, I don't fucking want it. 1960's tech? Pfft what a joke. No thank you.
            I did a little modding. Stole the Morrison chassis design..

I'm almost done blocking the body. Can't wait to get the body back on the chassis.. I'm not a body guy, I've learned a TON on this project. Body guys earn their money...

Comment

they must have bought club hotrod too . damn site is down more than it is up. every site they buy turns to shit .

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                They are horrible tippers too.
                This comment was appreciated.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

No quote buttons for the member this post is directed at. Odd.

Yeah I tried some autobody for some cars I flipped. Learned enough to know that I am not doing any more auto body. Yeah they earn their money.

What are the advantages of the Morrison chassis design? Other than the obvious, more rigidity. Does it somehow allow for better suspension geometry?
                  WH

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                    no paint does not turn into a chunk of ice...
                    I bet it will if it gets cold enough.

Comment

nothing in paint that will freeze solid. but it will change chemically to the point it is useless . 45 or below and stuff starts changing . i keep all my supplies in old ice boxes.

Comment

nothing in paint that will freeze solid...
                        What are you talking about? You get it cold enough and that shit will freeze solid as a rock.

Edit: Looks like some paints have antifreeze added to them to prevent this, but I know people around here still deal with frozen paint every year.
                        Last edited by jluv; 11-25-2017, 06:51 PM.

Comment

i dont use latex to paint cars. urethane paint will not freeze in a natural setting nor will lacquer .

Comment

i dont use latex to paint cars. urethane paint will not freeze in a natural setting nor will lacquer .
                            Hmmmmm...

Maybe you're right. I'm no chemist, but it's tough for me to imagine that shit not becoming a block at -40.

Comment

Working...
                            X