No announcement yet.

North Korea Launched a missile ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Japanese have to be the ones to say they have had enough and to call for action. It is only a matter of time before one of these missiles falls on Japan and kills some people. Trump's antics on twitter are him implying that he is crazy enough to turn NK into a glass parking lot. He is just doing what rocket man is doing and using the media as useful idiots.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
      Unfortunately you can be completely off of social media and then get blasted with the info from FOX, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, etc...etc...
      I've discovered watching/listening to any of those abominations is not very constructive, either. Especially when their main focus is to get you as triggered as possible.

Comment

That fat muthufucker ain't going to do shit, let him keep wasting what little money they have left.
        Like Black5.0 posted, we have a lot of firepower over there and we can obliterate that area of the world in a matter of minutes.

And yes, someone take away DONSVOTRUMP's phone, lol!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

just one more example of how useless the UN is . this shit should have been settled in 52 . now we are at the point that war is absolutely inevitable again . get use to it .

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
            just one more example of how useless the UN is . this shit should have been settled in 52 . now we are at the point that war is absolutely inevitable again . get use to it .
            Should have listened to MacArthur and nuked NK then whipped China's ass.
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

their ass was beaten and damn near pushed into china before the UN pulled the dmz shit and peace talks .

Comment

I’m trying to figure out what this fat little Korean shits game plan is. Seriously.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

They are prepping the launch site for another launch.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                    but for fucks sake, take his damn phone away from him.
                    Give him another phone so he can do it more often. He is using tweets to defeat the media. He's cutting them out of the loop, as they've more than earned. Also he's not giving them the chance to just chop up his words into "I.want.to.kill.all.U.S.citizens." There is a purpose to it.
                    WH

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      I’m trying to figure out what this fat little Korean shits game plan is. Seriously.
                      Leverage his position for another handout. We have given in for fifty years now, you can't blame him for trying.

I don't think Trump is going to give them anything. I honestly think he is going to sit back and let this guy fuck up to the point that there is international outrage then he will pummel NK with tomahawks while at the same time issuing a warning that the use of nuclear weapons turns a lot of NK into a desert. I seriously doubt that we don't have the ability to shoot down their ICBM any way but we would play that close to the vest.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        Leverage his position for another handout. We have given in for fifty years now, you can't blame him for trying.

I don't think Trump is going to give them anything. I honestly think he is going to sit back and let this guy fuck up to the point that there is international outrage then he will pummel NK with tomahawks while at the same time issuing a warning that the use of nuclear weapons turns a lot of NK into a desert. I seriously doubt that we don't have the ability to shoot down their ICBM any way but we would play that close to the vest.
                        Yeah, but Trump and (IMO more importantly Mattis) have said “quit being a psycho and chill out and we won’t fuck you up”... if he’s dumb enough to keep leaning on the world, soon enough the world will have to lean back.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                          He doesn't have that many nukes.
                          I can hope can't I?
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post

General Norman Schwarzkopf talked on the phone directly with Saddam Hussein at the opening of the first gulf war and told him that he had a few nukes at his disposal and had permission to use them if Saddam tried using WMDs. He told him that his home town would be the first city nuked.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                            X