No announcement yet.

The Justice League (2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just had an orgasm does that make me gay?

sigpic

Comment

I'm buying gal gadot as wonder woman. ...... being able to bang wonder woman seems a tad more attainable.

sigpic

Comment

Damn it, you beat me to posting the comic con trailers.

I'm digging the Justice League trailer and WW costume with the colors looks way better than the plain gold and brown from Dawn of Justice.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

So In!!!!
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

WB Talisman
            Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Its so funny watching DC try and use Affleck as their Downey.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Has anyone seen this yet? Not surprising, but the online reviews aren't great. Not sure if it's worth seeing in the theater or waiting for redbox.

Comment

Might not have the best story, but it wasn't boring either. Plenty of superhero and villain battles.

Definitely better than the shit that was Batman vs Superman, but still not anywhere near Marvel's movies.
                        sigpic

Comment

Seems DC want to make it seem more like a comic book. Short and fast. Even the grafix looked like a comic book.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            Might not have the best story, but it wasn't boring either. Plenty of superhero and villain battles.

Definitely better than the shit that was Batman vs Superman, but still not anywhere near Marvel's movies.
                            Pretty much my opinion as well.

The bad guy was just...the bad guy of the movie...just to fill the role and was quite empty at it.

Comment

It was good but not to the level of the Marvel movies, better than Batman vs. Superman (which I liked but was slow to get going). I didn't think the bad guy was very good, every time I heard his name I kept thinking of the 70's rock band LOL! I saw it at a cheap theater so I didn't waste a lot of money. Not sure if it would have been worth it to see it in 3D IMAX or anything like that.

And I definitely dug the Flash's comedic relief

Comment

Working...
                              X