Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can one/two staff member/s fulfill these needs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abecx View Post
    No. You're going to get shit for that range. You need to bump that up to at least 6 figures to find someone worth a shit, at the least $80k starting. Thats an embarrassing offer by people that have no idea what they are doing.

Oh thats right, we're in Texas where people will accept that amount of pay.
    School districts/education sector has paid crappy for IT for a long time. Can tell based on that range its pretty strict structure and probably no raises and just cost of living increases.
    2013 F150 STX Supercab 5.0L w/3.55 LSD
    1990 GT Convertible

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
      No. You're going to get shit for that range. You need to bump that up to at least 6 figures to find someone worth a shit, at the least $80k starting. Thats an embarrassing offer by people that have no idea what they are doing.

Oh thats right, we're in Texas where people will accept that amount of pay.
      LOL, I got an email from a female recruiter who read my resume on a site I had it posted, and wanted to talk to me about an IT position I would be a good fit for, and the pay could be up to $25 an hour!

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
        Yeah, but the DCS environment is not terrible and is Leatha still running the show? We did consulting for her and it seemed like she looked after her folks.
        Yes, she is still CIO/CTO.

Originally posted by stang2be View Post
        School districts/education sector has paid crappy for IT for a long time. Can tell based on that range its pretty strict structure and probably no raises and just cost of living increases.
        I work 226 Days a year, then subtract Vacation, Personal Days, and get a day off to go to the State Fair.

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
          Yes, she is still CIO/CTO.

I work 226 Days a year, then subtract Vacation, Personal Days, and get a day off to go to the State Fair.
          That's cute, I work 208 and then get my PTO so what's your point?
          QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

I'm at 222 days, thats with pto taken into account.
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
              That's cute, I work 208 and then get my PTO so what's your point?
              Seems like you are making this a pissing match, which we know a school district isn't going to win.

See sig

Comment

Less of a pissing match and more along the lines of pointing out that your reasoning is flawed. You don't have to take shit pay in order to work fewer days each year. Hell I didn't even factor in my Holidays I get off. Schools pay shit for the work that people do for them.

Comment

Less of a pissing match and more along the lines of pointing out that your reasoning is flawed. You don't have to take shit pay in order to work fewer days each year. Hell I didn't even factor in my Holidays I get off. Schools pay shit for the work that people do for them.
                  What is your title/pay?
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I'm not putting my pay out there for everyone, but I will tell you that I am a GIS Analyst.

Comment

That?

Comment

lol.

Comment

I've worked for some school districts and yes the pay is embarrassingly low for what they want you to do.

Comment

Working...
                          X