Windows phone platform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows phone platform

What is it about the Windows platform that has app developers blowing them off? I don't get it. There's plenty of Windows phone users now, surely they would want to jump on the opportunity to make money with app purchases.

I'm about to abandon the Windows phone. I've had it for a while now and the app selection still sucks. What sucks more is that I HATE Apple so I'm left with Android.

I've been with android for a year now and miss my lumia windows phones everyday.
    2012 GT500

Comment

I've never had a windows phone, but everybody that I know that has had one, didn't complain about the software, hardware, or OS, it was the app selection. They just need more apps.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
        What is it about the Windows platform that has app developers blowing them off? I don't get it. There's plenty of Windows phone users now, surely they would want to jump on the opportunity to make money with app purchases.

I'm about to abandon the Windows phone. I've had it for a while now and the app selection still sucks. What sucks more is that I HATE Apple so I'm left with Android.
        I think the window's phone OS is around 2% market share and dropping. Developers go to the money, no apps means people aren't buying the phones...It's a vicious cycle but Microsoft was late to the game

Comment

Yeah, it's a great phone. I have the latest 950 and it's awesome! It's just when I'm talking to someone about apps, I'm tired of saying, "no, I don't have it....I have a Windows phone"

You'd think MS would have come up with some kind of incentive to have developers create apps, regardless of market share. It may cost them up front, but maybe then they'd gain more market share.

Comment

Working...
          X