What's your favorite way to carry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    I am not joking and will send a pic for someone to post for me once I make it home.
    Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
    Let's do it. Dfwmustangs on a post-it note. I can't wait to see this fucker.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

By the way. My closest friend (He posted on the old board early on) is a retired police officer and he has keys to my house. He was the one that came up with the phrase "Fuck your search warrant" and I thought that I should share the joke.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        FUCK. YES.

Some of you motherfuckers are going to crawl into a hole now that SVO855 has his picture phone game on point.
        Things have certainly become more interesting and entertianing now that he has a camer phone.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

shit has gotten real
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            shit has gotten real
            No one in middle school believed that I had one either.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

No one in middle school believed that I had one either.
              I don't think you can blame them either lol
              Interesting to see proof of your tales as tall as mt everest. Pretty rad man.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

If that dresser moves, it's gonna get it!

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                  If that dresser moves, it's gonna get it!
                  I moved the gun to able to take a picture of it. It normally sits somewhere else.

Comment

Prove it, post a video of you moving it while wearing an elf costume.

ho ahead and say you don't have an elf costume and take this comment totally serious

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                      Prove it, post a video of you moving it while wearing an elf costume.

ho ahead and say you don't have an elf costume and take this comment totally serious
                      How about while I am wearing a leather dog mask and a leather thong?

Would you like nipple clamps with that?

Comment

How about while I am wearing a leather dog mask and a leather thong?

Would you like nipple clamps with that?
                        Ok, but you have to hop on your right leg exactly 117 times while you blink dfwmustangs.net in Morse code - on repeat - until you have hopped 117 times. All this must be completed in under 2 minutes or that shit is photoshopped as fuck!

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                          I prefer owb open carry but the sissy liberals piss themselves at the sight of it.
                          would you elaborate on this?
                          i'm honestly curious about what kind of BS people that regularly open carry tend to encounter; like Wal-Mart for example, not walking into a gun range.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteMach1 View Post
                            i'm honestly curious about what kind of BS people that regularly open carry tend to encounter; like Wal-Mart for example, not walking into a gun range.
                            Well, they're stupid, but hopefully not stupid enough to confront a person with a gun...

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteMach1 View Post
                              I have open carried in quite a few places and had exactly one person say anything. "nice piece". I rolled my eyes and walked away.
                              QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Working...
                              X