birthday getaway recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• birthday getaway recommendations?

I am trying to plan a little weekend getaway for the wifes dirty 30 bday in march. Trying to find somewhere hopefully no more then a 4 hr drive of the dfw area I can rent, thinking something like a cabin for roughly 8 people with a hot tub. I looked into fredricksberg, but damn cabins/houses there that size are in the $500+ per night plus fees, hoping to be in the $800< total for 2 nights if possible. Any recommendations?

I would look at cabins in the Broken Bow OK / Beaver Bend area.

Comment

We've been there a few times, its really nice there, just worried there isnt much to do during the day that time of the year.

Comment

Anyone been to deer lake in mt vernon?

Comment

There is a place in/near Kemp near Cedar Creek Lake that y'all will love. The owner is awesome and the price is right. If you are interested I can get you the info and you can see if it's available.
          QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

We need to see her tits before we can make an informed descision.

Comment

Fredericksburg or wimberly is the better choice by a long shot if you actually want to do something. You should be able to find something cheaper...maybe look near luchenbach too.

Comment

March is the beginning of the wine tourism season for Fredericksburg, so prices tend to be higher then. We go every year, the first weekend of March. The place we stay at only houses 4 so I'm no help in that regard.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    Glad to see there a few assholes left on this site besides me and BroncoJohnny...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      Y'all havent?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                        Y'all havent?
                        I've only seen her from behind!

Comment

It's slightly out of your budget but this place is pretty awesome http://www.cypressvalleycanopytours.com/lofthaven/

Comment

Working...
                          X