$7.00 a gallon gas hits US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
    Present company excluded, of course! LOL!
    That ni9ga has a helicopter on the roof. He's good...
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
      That's a non-sequitor.
      That's valid 'cause it's happening.
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

That's a non-sequitor.
        Not at all. You have the president saying under his policies energy prices would skyrocket, you have his Energy Secretary saying he wanted us to pay more for gas so we would get off of oil, you have the President pushing a green policy and appointing anti-oil EPA head. You also have gas at 1.78 when he took office and it rising to almost 4 everywhere in the US, 5 in NY and 7 in Cali.

I understand I'm kind of retarded, brain damage and all so perhaps you'll explain how all of this is either coincidence or illogic
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          Not at all. You have the president saying under his policies energy prices would skyrocket, you have his Energy Secretary saying he wanted us to pay more for gas so we would get off of oil, you have the President pushing a green policy and appointing anti-oil EPA head. You also have gas at 1.78 when he took office and it rising to almost 4 everywhere in the US, 5 in NY and 7 in Cali.

I understand I'm kind of retarded, brain damage and all so perhaps you'll explain how all of this is either coincidence or illogic
          I dk t rememberit being 1.78 when he took office. I could be wrong but don't recall it being under 2...

Comment

President Obama says Newt Gingrich "isn't telling the truth" when he claims he could cut the price of gas to $2.50 a gallon if elected. Well, the price of gas when Obama took office was $1.83 a gallon

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              I dk t rememberit being 1.78 when he took office. I could be wrong but don't recall it being under 2...
              You remember when your dick was long enough to touch the top of your underwear? Neither does your guy/girl...
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Gasoline up 100% under Obama

By James S. Robbins

March 30, 2011, 12:39PM

Feeling pain at the pump? Gas prices have doubled since Mr. Obama took office. According to the GasBuddy gasoline price tracking web site, the price of a gallon of regular gas was around $1.79 when Mr. Obama took office. Today the national average is $3.58. The lowest average price in the continental United States is $3.31 in Tulsa Oklahoma, the highest is $4.14 in Santa Barbara, CA. Four-dollar-a-gallon gas has arrived on average throughout California, and a number of other states are headed in that direction.

Comment

That still doesn't define the mechanism by which gas prices have risen, and the role the President has played in it. You still haven't made your case. You're just repeating your assertion over and over.
                  Gasoline up 100% under Obama

By James S. Robbins

March 30, 2011, 12:39PM

Feeling pain at the pump? Gas prices have doubled since Mr. Obama took office. According to the GasBuddy gasoline price tracking web site, the price of a gallon of regular gas was around $1.79 when Mr. Obama took office. Today the national average is $3.58. The lowest average price in the continental United States is $3.31 in Tulsa Oklahoma, the highest is $4.14 in Santa Barbara, CA. Four-dollar-a-gallon gas has arrived on average throughout California, and a number of other states are headed in that direction.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/...e-under-obama/
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    Damned straight!
                    Last I saw, you're trying to make your way back to TX, so you get a pass.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Last I saw, you're trying to make your way back to TX, so you get a pass.
                      Ha, yeah trying. Just found out today my coworker is interviewing in Texas (wtf??) this week. I need to get the fuck out now, b/c my life will be a living hell when he leaves.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        Ha, yeah trying. Just found out today my coworker is interviewing in Texas (wtf??) this week. I need to get the fuck out now, b/c my life will be a living hell when he leaves.

Tonya Harding.

Just saying...
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

That still doesn't define the mechanism by which gas prices have risen, and the role the President has played in it. You still haven't made your case. You're just repeating your assertion over and over.
                          The President sets the policy on drilling and signs off on the drilling contracts. His actions on the moratoriums, reducing drilling off the continental shelf, refusal to drill in ANWAR, refusal to do the Keystone Pipeline and his demonization of the oil industry and his unconstitutional wars in Uganda and Libya and Egypt didn't help either.

So summary: Obama's anti oil policies and rhetoric, combined with moratoriums and a refusal to sign leases on federal property and the refusal to sign off on the Keystone pipeline has increased the cost of oil. His interference in the middle east also has kicked it up and those chosen to write the energy policies and environmental policies as well as Obama himself, have shown that they are anti oil which drives up prices

Comment

The President sets the policy on drilling and signs off on the drilling contracts. His actions on the moratoriums, reducing drilling off the continental shelf, refusal to drill in ANWAR, refusal to do the Keystone Pipeline and his demonization of the oil industry and his unconstitutional wars in Uganda and Libya and Egypt didn't help either.

So summary: Obama's anti oil policies and rhetoric, combined with moratoriums and a refusal to sign leases on federal property and the refusal to sign off on the Keystone pipeline has increased the cost of oil. His interference in the middle east also has kicked it up and those chosen to write the energy policies and environmental policies as well as Obama himself, have shown that they are anti oil which drives up prices
                            Now that, I'll take. I would've also accepted a position on his fiscal policies, regarding the fall of the dollar, and the resultant increase in the price of commodities, specifically oil. Thanks, dude.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Now that, I'll take. I would've also accepted a position on his fiscal policies, regarding the fall of the dollar, and the resultant increase in the price of commodities, specifically oil. Thanks, dude.
                              No problem. Hard to focus with the ambien and colonodine kicking in. I hope that was legible.

Comment

Good News!!!

Gas prices are going to be dropping soon guys! What with the perceived problem being lack of refining capability, check this out:

Sunoco petrol stations are a fixture of the US eastern seaboard, their blue-and-yellow awnings touting the brand’s status as official fuel of Nascar racing. But after July, none of the petrol they sell will actually be made by Sunoco.

The 126-year-old company’s decision to quit the refining business is the latest sign of the tumult in downstream fuel markets that is accompanying a global shift in oil use. As consumption flags in developed economies and grows in emerging markets, refineries are dying from Japan to Pennsylvania, the Sunoco home state where oil wells drilled in the 1850s begat the petroleum age.

Half the refining capacity on the populous US east coast is set to disappear. Sunoco has pulled the plug on two refineries already and warns that another in Philadelphia will close in July if no buyer steps forward. ConocoPhillips is trying to sell a refinery in Pennsylvania, idle since last year. On May 1, it will spin off its refining business. More than 3m barrels of daily refinery capacity have closed in western countries, since the financial crisis, says the International Energy Agency, the west’s oil watchdog. Emerging economies have meanwhile added 4.2m b/d in capacity, with another 1.8m b/d coming this year. “It’s really a tale of two markets,” says Toril Bosoni, IEA senior oil analyst. “You have very contrasting pictures for economic growth and demand, and refining is reflecting what’s going on elsewhere.”
                                Late last year, Sunoco put the Marcus Hook plant on the auction block and stopped feeding it crude after losing nearly $1bn in the past three years at its east coast refineries. The problems began at the docks. Marcus Hook relied on foreign oil delivered by tanker including 34.6m barrels from Nigeria, 5m from Norway, 3.3m from Angola and 3m from Azerbaijan last year, government records show.

As petrol prices rise and western demand shrinks, refineries are closing across the developed world

MY QUESTION is why is refining such an unprofitable venture now, when it is obviously needed so badly?

EPA and an out of control government would be my guess. It's almost like they're intentionally ruining our country.
                                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                                X