rainbow six siege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rainbow six siege

Anyone else been playing the beta? This is one of the best games I've played. Especially terrorist hunt.
    2012 GT500

Third person or first?

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
      Third person or first?
      First. It is fantastic
      2012 GT500

Comment

I'll try and download it.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
          I'll try and download it.
          Beta ends tonight. Might not be possible
          2012 GT500

Comment

Well, I'll just buy it when it comes out then.

Comment

got one of the first beta keys they handed out tried it when beta first started and it didn't work emailed them and attached the email i received and they pretty much said sorry for your bad luck.

This game is getting downloaded when it comes out i'll save my money for something else.

Comment

Been playing through the beta on PC and I like it. It has a very CS:GO feel to it in a way but it's a more tactical game. The realistic difficulty setting is no joke.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  The realistic difficulty setting is no joke.
                  It is the perfect level of Difficult. We have run a team of 4 - all players talking - and we only succeed about 1 out of 7 tries. It comes down to the wire every time, I have not seen a single success that ended with more than two people alive. The bombers are absolutely insane, somebody gets blownt up every round by one of those things.
                  2012 GT500

Comment

I like that the AI is never in the same place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Added to my Steam Wish List.
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                        I like that the AI is never in the same place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
                        Yep, the ai is pretty fantastic. For the most part they fight pretty smart - they will shoot at you through walls or flank from other floors depending on where you are positioned. The integration of barricades and barbed wire inside the buildings definitely change the flow of the game as well as those goddamn nitro cells. I love how you can use any strategy to complete the mission - rappelling up to the top, breaching exterior windows, and using cluster or breaching charges to make your own entry points. I love being able to carve your own path - trapped in a room? You can breach through the wall into the next room or floor to get a different look or bypass tough spots/bottlenecks.

I wish the character system was more like Battlefield. It sucks when somebody beats you to the character you want to play.
                        2012 GT500

Comment

I really enjoyed the multiplayer aspect. Played until the beta literally ran out I was having so much fun.

If R6S wants to be taken serious and get a lot of copies sold, they can't price it at Battlcrap's prices. $60 is way too much for a video game.

Comment

Open beta starts 11/25

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                              I really enjoyed the multiplayer aspect. Played until the beta literally ran out I was having so much fun.

If R6S wants to be taken serious and get a lot of copies sold, they can't price it at Battlcrap's prices. $60 is way too much for a video game.
                              What? That's how much every game costs nowadays.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                              X