Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still loving me iPhone 6+
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Lg g4
      1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Any of yall have any opinions on the LG V10? I have a Samsung S6 Edge and like it, but the battery is awful with even moderate usage. I've thought about waiting for the S7, but I'm sure it's going to be $$$ and probably hard to find.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
          Any of yall have any opinions on the LG V10? I have a Samsung S6 Edge and like it, but the battery is awful with even moderate usage. I've thought about waiting for the S7, but I'm sure it's going to be $$$ and probably hard to find.
          Nice phone, bad ass camera, 32bit dac, horrid battery and the flop that is the Qualcomm SD808.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
            Nice phone, bad ass camera, 32bit dac, horrid battery and the flop that is the Qualcomm SD808.
            The v10 battery is no good? Damn that sucks, looks like a nice phone

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
              Lg g4
              I had a g3 before this phone. I loved it.

Comment

Like I said, I have an S6 Edge right now. I'm on AT&T and want something with better battery life and a larger screen, so my choices are the Samsung S6+, Samsung Note 5, LG V10. Which of those would you choose? Also, what do you think the best 3 Android phones are right now? Just curious...

Comment

Like I said, I have an S6 Edge right now. I'm on AT&T and want something with better battery life and a larger screen, so my choices are the Samsung S6+, Samsung Note 5, LG V10. Which of those would you choose? Also, what do you think the best 3 Android phones are right now? Just curious...
                  I'd hold off on getttin anything new atm, several flagships are about to drop. This could drive prices down of current stuffs or entice you to the newest pretty.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  I hate how the Galaxy went to internal memory only. I like skirting costs by using my own SD card.
                  It's all about security Denny. Google wants to be in the Corp environment like apple so bad they can taste it. The expandable memory via MSD is inherently insecure because the format used for them(FAT) doesn't support permissions.

Here's a decent read on the whole issue. be sure to read the linked sources within the article. Clicky

Comment

V10 hands down. And battery life is fantastic. I can listen to music on it with my bluetooth headset all day at work and drive home and have about 20-30% battery life when I walk in the door. On top of cruising facebook and watching videos. Just get one and you won't regret it.
                    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

I'd hold off on getttin anything new atm, several flagships are about to drop. This could drive prices down of current stuffs or entice you to the newest pretty.
                      The problem is the battery in my S6 is just about toast right now. I can't figure out what the problem is, but it's getting drained WAY too fast. It was fully charged when I left the house at 8:00am yesterday and was down to 40% by 11am with hardly any usage. I checked in the battery settings to see what apps were running that could be causing the problem and didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

Any suggestions on ways to figure out what the problem might be and/or fixing it other than putting it into ultra battery savings mode?

Comment

Install something like cpu spy or Android Tuner to see what percentage of cpu awake vs sleep time is. If it's predominantly in sleep, I'd see about an rma for a defective battery. If it's predominantly awake, you have an app running wild and we'll need to figure out which it is.

Comment

Comment

More than half the time since last boot, the cpu has been busy and mostly in the higher clock speed ranges. Reboot and check that app again after a few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                              I hate how the Galaxy went to internal memory only. I like skirting costs by using my own SD card.
                              Plus, with a card, if your phone suddenly dies, you can still get to most of your stuff.
                              Last edited by line-em-up; 02-15-2016, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                                Fuck my fucking life.
                                So I bought this $274 phone completely expecting to return it this week when my new phone arrives.

I just drop it getting out of my truck and shatter the screen. A two day old phone. Now I know best buy will most likely not return it with a cracked screen.

Do I buy a Hong Kong $20 screen and try to replace it myself and order my oneplus phone and hope it all works out? I really do not have the money for this right now. How devastating
                                Damn the luck. I hope you get it sorted. Maybe one of these would be useful.

Comment

Working...
                                X