Gun Control movie "Miss Sloane" does as well as you'd expect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Control movie "Miss Sloane" does as well as you'd expect

As the Beacon goes on to note, this waste of camera equipment isn’t just up there on the list of all time worst openings. It’s really bad. It did worse on the opening weekend than Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, Shaun the Sheep Movie, Lawnmower Man 2: Beyond Cyberspace, and Gigli.

Ouch.

Last edited by sc281; 12-17-2016, 09:05 AM.

Comment

One of the few original concept films that Hollywood has come out with in years and it's an anti-gun propaganda film that bombed at the box office.

Comment

It cost 18 million to make and it has only grossed 2.7 million so far and I bet that was all from a few select cities. I wish that it had cost them 100 million to make.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

when hollywierd figures out how to make movies without guns, I will start to give their side of this argument a tiny bit of credibility. Until then STFU and act. Hollywierd stars have about as less skin in politics then I do their movies. I have far more right to say what they can and should do than vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            It cost 18 million to make and it has only grossed 2.7 million so far and I bet that was all from a few select cities. I wish that it had cost them 100 million to make.
            I am surprised they weren't able to make it for free. As many extreme anti-gun actors, actressez, directors, producers, etc there are, I would have figured everyone would have donated money and time to make it
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              I am surprised they weren't able to make it for free. As many extreme anti-gun actors, actressez, directors, producers, etc there are, I would have figured everyone would have donated money and time to make it
              They are only liberal with other peoples money; they will not lift a finger if it will cost them anything.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I am surprised they weren't able to make it for free.
                they have to look after their ego first. I suspect most of the budget was the actors pay

how hardcore anti-gun does this movie go?

Comment

Looks interesting, I will be sure to torrent it when it hits the interwebs.
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                    One of the few original concept films that Hollywood has come out with in years and it's an anti-gun propaganda film that bombed at the box office.
                    You have to wonder when they'll finally learn. Usually it catches on and even institutions eventually change, when their viewpoint is so wildly unpopular.

Most of them just play along so they don't lose their jobs.
                    WH

Comment

Working...
                    X