X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
    Xds .9mm IWB at 1 o'clock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Do you wanna shoot your dick off? Because that's how you shoot your dick off...

QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
      Do you wanna shoot your dick off? Because that's how you shoot your dick off...

With my narrow ass, it is the only way for me to remotely conceal carry. Appendix carry is even a stretch unless I'm wearing a jacket

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Lcp pocket carry

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

g27 appendix, or LCP with the little knife clip on it @ 3 oclock.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            Are you as old as Arnold was when he shot Terminator 2? If not, get into the gym and turn this mush... INTO MUSCLES!

I doubt that Arnold had live ammo on his back. The ammo I could lift but doesn't a mini gun weigh in at 200 plus pounds on top of the ammo?

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            I believe we have an SVO homerun of the month. A household belt fed 30 cal for front door activity.
            I am not joking and will send a pic for someone to post for me once I make it home.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

G'Day Mate

Comment

XD40 4", IWB @ 4 o'clock.

Comment

J frame at 10 or 1911 Commander at 8 O'clock

I wonder if being left handed would be considered "tricking the criminal"

Comment

Lately (and especially with the colder weather) I've been OWB either my 1911 or my Glock 21. But I'll carry IWB at 3 O'clock in a pinch. I'll also carry my 43 IWB when I have to dress up and need something lite to carry or OWB when riding the bike.

Comment

Originally posted by homealone View Post

I hope for something similar should it come down to it.
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                        I doubt that Arnold had live ammo on his back. The ammo I could lift but doesn't a mini gun weigh in at 200 plus pounds on top of the ammo?

I am not joking and will send a pic for someone to post for me once I make it home.
                        Let's do it. Dfwmustangs on a post-it note. I can't wait to see this fucker.
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by homealone View Post

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                          I hope for something similar should it come down to it.
                          I am counting on it too but I normally keep a hidden knife in my left hand when I think that there may be trouble brewing. I am predominantly a lefty but I shoot equally well with either hand.

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                          Let's do it. Dfwmustangs on a post-it note. I can't wait to see this fucker.
                          PM me your number and I will send the pic directly to you.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Khar CW9 or Ruger LCP at 3-4 o'clock in a cross breed IWP

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

TCP in a IWB about 3:30ish
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Kahr Pm9 in a nylon pancake holster (puts it between my belt and pants) anywhere from 8-10 o'clock, NAA mini revolver in a pocket holster I worked up with my upholstery guy in leather.

Comment

Working...
                                X