Good classifieds page for guns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good classifieds page for guns?

The only site I've found so far is texasguntrader.com and it seems everyone wants new prices or more for their used shit. Are there other local classifieds?

The texashuntingforum.com is about the best.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
      The only site I've found so far is texasguntrader.com and it seems everyone wants new prices or more for their used shit.
      If you're looking for oddball stuff or watch it like a hawk you can find some pretty good deals. There are also some secret fb groups that are still running.
      Last edited by phaux; 12-28-2016, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Looking for anything in particular?
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
          If you're looking for oddball stuff or watch it like a hawk you can find some pretty good deals. There are also some secret fb groups that are still running.
          Did fb ban guns?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Armslist.com is another one.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Did fb ban guns?
              Pretty much. As stated there are still ways around the ban but its very hush hush.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                Did fb ban guns?
                Ya, they went full libtard and wiped out most of the gun groups. There's a gun loving top exec(so the story goes) that went back and reopened some so long as they followed the new fb rules.

If anyone mentions selling a gun or wanting to buy one fb swoops in and wipes out the group. But, there are still a few hush hush ones that are invite only and they keep the numbers small. You have people out there with nothing better to do than sit around and join these groups, then once they see something for sell, msg fb and get the group wiped.

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
                  Looking for anything in particular?
                  Nah, not anything specific, mostly just more handguns to add to my collection. I'll probably start building an AR soon also.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                    The only site I've found so far is texasguntrader.com and it seems everyone wants new prices or more for their used shit. Are there other local classifieds?
                    Ya it's gone the way of Craiglist so high prices and lotsa haggling.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                      The texashuntingforum.com is about the best.

Something about that place set off my warning meter.

I can't say how it is now, as its been a year or two since I tried to register. But at the time, they wouldn't allow you to use certain types of email addresses, to register. They said they didn't want any of those "anonymous" email addresses. You had to use one that was really somehow linked to you. Something that couldn't be somehow fake. For example, they wanted it to be something like "johnsmith@sbcglobal.net". The ones like your ISP gives you. Something that goes directly to who you are and your real name.

Something like "deerhunter2002@yahoo.com" wasn't permitted. As you can just fill in whatever name you want, under the name field for that email address when you create it. Now I know that's all slim protection by itself, but its still some form of protection and it raises the question why they would care. They can use the spam excuse, but there are several other ways of deterring spam, that don't run off lots of people who would have otherwise registered. Call me paranoid, but when I see something like that, I'll pass.
                      WH

Comment

Working...
                      X