Farmers Branch Officer Sentenced to 10 Years for Killing Brown Dindu Nuffin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
    He should've got the death penalty. Any civilian would've been fried for this and he should be treated no differently. Hold him to a higher standard as far as I'm concerned since he's supposedly trained to handle those situations.
    NOPE. Thieves need to learn

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      Ten years for cold blood murder of a thug is pretty fair IMO.
      I'll agree with this right here...

I also agree with Chili, not sure if I want to end a motherfuckers life for stealing shit out of my car (I don't leave much to steal in my cars), now if he stealing the entire car especially da Snake, well I might have to shoot that bitch in the dick fo sho.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

There was a case in 95 or 96 where 2 black teens tried to steal a set of Dayton's off of another black dudes car. He caught them in the act and chased them for several blocks while continually firing on them with an AK. He went through 2 mags worth of ammo and killed them both. He was no billed by the grand jury.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I see a fair outcome on all parties. Thief dead. Asnother thief has some physical and emotional problems to tend to for the rest of his life. And the over exaggerating off duty cop gets some time for, well, over exaggerating. Hevwas cool jeepingbut real on his property but car chases and deadly force over property isn't worth it in my book.

You break into my truck, I'm not shooting a bitch. But if I confront them and things get stupid while on my property they might get shot if the threat is great enough. You break into my house or even my garage and I'll assume you intend to do more than steal and it will be what it be. But I'm not chasing someone down for revenge over truck parts. I've got insurance.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            There was a case in 95 or 96 where 2 black teens tried to steal a set of Dayton's off of another black dudes car. He caught them in the act and chased them for several blocks while continually firing on them with an AK. He went through 2 mags worth of ammo and killed them both. He was no billed by the grand jury.
            Were they black? Let me know because that matters to me. You should really let everyone know if they were black or not. Next time make sure to add that. Its very important.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
              You break into my truck, I'm not shooting a bitch. But if I confront them and things get stupid while on my property they might get shot if the threat is great enough. You break into my house or even my garage and I'll assume you intend to do more than steal and it will be what it be. But I'm not chasing someone down for revenge over truck parts. I've got insurance.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
              This is exactly my stance. I'm not going to necessarily chase someone down either, unless their actions harmed someone at the scene they're running from while they have taken something. I think everyone got what they deserved in the case, and the off duty LEO could have even gotten a little heavier sentence. I think he would have if the second guy had died.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                Were they black? Let me know because that matters to me. You should really let everyone know if they were black or not. Next time make sure to add that. Its very important.
                In the case at hand, the black community believes it is the only reason he got put in jail. It is unfortunate but there are people out there that, no matter what you do, will never be happy. This goes for every race.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                  All of the involved parties were negros.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

should have just made them suck each other’s dicks. that is how real bros handle thieves.

Comment

Its too bad naynay can't comment on this. I'd really like to hear what he has to say about this.
                      WH

Comment

In my opinion he went too far the instant he pulled the trigger. I was ok with all of it, the car chase, the pit manuever, etc. I wonder if his defense of "he was reaching" would have worked out better if he had not opened the door and tried to kill the other guy. Maybe so. I think 10 years might be a little light as well, any regular person would be in there for 40 years or even life.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          In my opinion he went too far the instant he pulled the trigger. I was ok with all of it, the car chase, the pit manuever, etc. I wonder if his defense of "he was reaching" would have worked out better if he had not opened the door and tried to kill the other guy. Maybe so. I think 10 years might be a little light as well, any regular person would be in there for 40 years or even life.
                          I have this same opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            I wonder if he will make it 10 years especially if the kid he killed is connected or has family already inside
                            RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Originally posted by OMEGA DOOM View Post
                              I wonder if he will make it 10 years especially if the kid he killed is connected or has family already inside
                              He will be in seg the entire time he is there or an S1 outside trustee. As prison goes he will be on easy street. He will be a greater threat to himself than anyone around him will be. I would not be surprised if he kills himself soon.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                                Immediately necessary probably doesn't involve car chases across town though.

Not arguing, just stating why I think this guy is going to jail in this case.
                                "In fresh pursuit" is just a few words later.. IMO the main reason he's going to jail is that after the wreck we walked up and killed the first kid, then walked around and opened the door and shot the second. They weren't 'fleeing' at that point and he clearly couldn't demonstrate that he felt his life was at risk to the jury..

Not arguing here either, just having a conversation!

Comment

Working...
                                X