No announcement yet.

Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The perfect amount of Patina for your rat rod.

Comment

• A picture of my car has made it in someone else's Craigslist ad. My brother took the picture in 2001, on a 2.0 megapixel camera.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/pt...894796322.html

Reproduction OE style quarter panel for 1967 Mercury Cougar - fits all models. Will also fit 68 models (side marker light holes must be cut ). My "out the door" price (includes sales tax and shipping to carrollton warehouse), $569.00. Call/text show contact info . 3200 Commander Drive, Suite 110, Carrollton, TX 75006.

Comment

• scootro

$12,000 OBO Cash! No trades! Located in Springdale Arkansas

1951 Chevrolet 5 window pickup. Very good body. Custom cab, Camaro sub frame and matching rearend. Has a 1955 Chevy bed

All new glass, tilt steering column, and power steering.

350 Chevy motor, rocker rollers, big cam, double hump 300hp heads. Edelbrock tunnel ram with 2-4 barrels carbs.

Muncie 4 speed with Hurst competition plus shifter, hydraulic clutch, aluminum radiator.

The truck is complete minus the interior. Also have tons of brand new parts still in the boxes plus all the fenders and hood also comes with old parts, too. Project just needs finished.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

• I posted a porter cable table saw on CL and keep getting people texting me asking to email them. What’s up with that? They want verification that I’m not a fraud. Strange.

On another note... Full size 10” $250 for anyone on this site. You gotta come get it.

Comment

• Same here on them wanting my email. Had all kind of bullshit stories. The best was my daughter is deaf and wants you to email. Five from different numbers in the first 30 minutes.
            These assholes are phishing to get your email to sell to spammers. Of course, I have one setup just for craigslist, but it still pisses me off. My number I use also doesn't have voicemail set up either.I'm really starting to hate selling anything on craigslist these days. Facebook marketplace is slightly better, but scammers are catching on.
            Last edited by johnboy; 06-01-2019, 03:25 PM. Reason: Fat fingers
            sigpic

Comment

• Where are all the good cheap posts now that Craigslist is moving slow? Was looking for a crown Vic frame to put a truck body on. Craigslist has dropped off with listings. Have to be posting elsewhere.

CN

Comment

• I’ve got a whole rolling 05 Chassis but I only need the front clip.

Comment

• I think I'm done with CL. I paid 5 bucks for flakes, it was tolerable when it was free. Also the amount of vehicles for sale are significantly down. I think Craig fucked up... Looking for an alternative and I'm afraid I'll have to open a Facebook for the user of the market place...��

Comment

• I see some of our members on the dfw mustang classifieds on facebook.
                    Last edited by johnboy; 06-02-2019, 09:36 PM. Reason: Fat fingers
                    sigpic

Comment

• https://easttexas.craigslist.org/pts...889767582.html

1980 Triumph Spitfire project. Has a 302 HO ford engine, AOD transmission, 8.8 narrowed rear end. Needs body work finished, paint, interior, and wiring. Clear Texas title. $2500 obo cash.

Comment

• not bad...

Comment

• I just found out ebay has classifieds, but I can figure out how to get to them, anybody mess with them, any good?

Comment

• Here is a good one https://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/ct...899337984.html

CN

Comment

• Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
                              Nobody likes the Birds for some reason. He'll be lucky to get $1600..

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                                Nobody likes the Birds for some reason. He'll be lucky to get $1600..
                                Typical of me, I was already eyeballing that car. Same problem though, it's not $2500, I was thinking more in the line of $1500.

Comment

Working...
                                X